You're real!?(Kaminari x Depressed Reader)

This was requested by maybe-best-waifu
This picture is not mine
_________________________________________

It all started with your Step Mom...

Your mother died while fighting a villain. Both your mother and the villain died during the fight, but your mother saved the world...

Well for your father, he went into a deep depression after your mother died. This all happened when you were 5 years old. Your father decided to marry someone else, a woman named Susan. So he wouldn't get that depressed, he works very late and she does nothing but use your father and hurt you.

When it was your 10 birthday, your dad worked hard and get you a nice ass computer. "Thank you father!!", you said. "No problem kiddo", your father said in a kind of happy voice. You logged on to it and got on Ifunny. You posted a couple of memes you found funny and actually made you smile. You ended up talking to a kid named Pikachu420. (I'm sorry, I had too)

You guys talked for years, when you felt depressed, when you did good on a test. And got accepted to U.A. He also told you he was going to U.A. Right before he told me his name. Your Step Mother came in your room, to tell you to clean the house. "No, you can do it yourself, you have legs and hands.", You said annoyed. "What did you tell me Brat", she said angrily. "You heard me, I'm tired of your bullshit, you do nothing around here. I wonder why my dad is still with you. You're such a bitch", you yelled. She smacked you hard in the head...
"No wonder your mother died, your mother disliked you, you brat.", Those words hurt you, but you knew they weren't true. "That isn't true, my mother loved me.","Bullshit, go clean the house or I'll fucking smack you",Susan said. "I would rather get smacked then listen to you", you said. "Fine, is that what you want, the you'll get it", Susan said.

Smack smack smack

It hurt, but not as that much. You have felt worse pain from her. But then that woman went through your computer, "Huh, you have a little friend. Well he doesn't care for you, no one does." She said. And then she grabbed the computer and smashed it on the ground. "NOOOOOO", you yelled loudly. She grabbed a chunk of the broken computer and hit you with it. "SHUT UP, YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING", she yelled. You lost your computer, you lost your mother, and you lost your only friend that cared.....

After that incident, she yelled at you, told you that you were mistake, your mother never loved you. That type of shit. You started cutting yourself, been crying every night. But the day you were going to U.A, you felt a bit excited because you were going to see your internet friend. But who are you kidding, he might not remember you.

(Time Skip, I got lazy)

You walked down to your classroom, class 1-A. You saw an Ask Blonde kid, he had his feet on the desk and a blue headed boi told him not to do that.

Few minutes Later...

You sat next to a boy that looked like Pikachu, "Huh, be reminds me of Pikachu420, oh well.", You thought. "Hey cutie, how you doin~" The Pikachu lookin one said. I just glared at him and he quickly looked away.

(Few months later) I got lazy again.

You and the Pikachu lookin one became good friends. His name was Kaminari Denki. You guys were telling stories about thy internet. And he mentioned a username called [your username], and he kind of had feelings for them. You also mentioned a username called Pikachu420. He stopped talking, "Y/n" he said. "Yes Kaminari" you replied. "Were you [your username]?", He said. "Yes I was, were you Pikachu 420?", You asked.
"Yes I was, OH MY GOD YOU'RE REAL, YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW.", He said. "Yup, I can't believe you're real." I said. "Why did you stop talking to me?", He asked. "Well I was getting..well, abused and then my Step mother broke my computer. Sorry", you said. "What, don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. The fact that I had a thing for you and I do right now." He said. " Really, you like me." You said. "Yeah, and if you date me, I promise you won't be depressed", he said sweetly. "Yes, I would date you, now we can tell people we met through the internet." You said
________________________________________
Well sorry maybe-best-waifu, that sucked or didn't make any sense. I tried, sorry

.