chapter 17

3rd pov)

sam blinked "w-what happened...." she said, "Sam, viz almost forced you too kill your parents" rachel said. sam looked at viz "oh ReALlY?" she said, walking over to viz. viz growled "DIANA" viz said, diana appeared "hello sam, we meet again" diana said, "diana, take care of her, ill take care of egghead my self"viz said. he pressed a button and the cage was being brought up to the ship, viz jumped onto the cage as it went up. ¨now, lets finish this" diana said. "As YoU wIsH" sam said, "ill head up to the ship" demon mike said, rachel nodded, micheal flew up to the ship and got on.

micheals pov)

i look around ship, "Where would they be" i thought. "ZACK, NO!" i heard my mom, i ran toward the noise, and saw my dad over a pit of lava?!. "LET HIM GO VIZ" my mom said then she turned to phil, "you have to do something phil" she said, phil thought for a minute, he pulled out something "phil...you cant use that" smiley said, "what does it do?" zoey said. "when sam found out about...ya know, we tried to train her, and when we used it, sam would know something happened, but sometimes sam would get out of control" phil said. "phil...thats when she was younger, she has gotten older now" smiley said, "times ticking" viz said, "PHIL GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD" zack yelled. "alright" phil said, he used the the device.

sams pov)

i heard beeping in my head, i kicked and threw diana to the ground "our parents are in trouble" i said, "go sam" rachel said, "you are coming" i said. i grabbed rachels hand and we flew to the ship. "sam" micheal said, we ran over to him and i saw zack, "sam" zoey whipsered, i looked up and saw zoey, my mom, phred and my dad. my dad was holding the device. "it worked" phil said. viz looked and saw us "YOU" he growled "6, 7!" he yelled, 6 and 7 came out of no where. "get them!" viz said. "As you wish"7 said