chapter 43

smileys pov)

me and emma got micheal out "Mrs williams...what are you doing here?" mike asked, "Saving my brother" she said, we ran into the other room, seeing phred fighting riz, 7 on the floor and zack looking at the buttons, "micheal, help your dad, emma, help me with phred" i said, she nodded and we pulled riz off and threw him agents the wall, i helped phred up "thanks smiles" he said, "no problem" i said, we ran over to zack and mike and looked at the buttons. "hurry smiles" phil said, i looked over "im trying" i said, gaurds ran in "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR" they yelled. me, zack, emma and phred spit up  and ran. "Shit" i said

3rd pov)

the gaurds spit up and ran after them, riz got up and looked pissed "that is it, your all gonna die" he said. they gasped. "not my mikey!!" diana said, "fine, not your mikey" riz said, diana smiley "yay! me and mikey will be together FOREVER" diana said, in a dark voice, "what the hell" mike said, "like i said, i would rather die then be with you" mike said, "FINE, KILL HIM THEN RIZ" diana yelled, riz shrugged, "alright then, they all will die" riz said, the out of nowhere zack tackled him "GO SMILEY" he yelled, smiley pressed a button and the cage opened. "NO!" 7 yelled, 6 punched him then kicked him. "CMON, HURRY" emma yelled, ash tackled sam "YOUR GOING NOWHERE" ash yelled. "GET OFF OF ME" sam yelled, "GUYS, GO, ILL SAVE SAM" micheal yelled, the others ran outside and micheal tried to save sam, "MIKEY!" diana said, hugging micheal, "ugh, get off me" mike said, "NEVER!" diana said, sam got ash off her then pulled diana off micheal and they ran out. "Where...is the ship" zack said, "its gone?!" sam said. "it cant be..." phil said, "it was right here" smiley pointed to were it was. "wait...where is emma" oscar said. "did she take the ship?!?!" phred said, "oh hell no"