chapter 15

7 pov)

i saw gaurds holding rachel and mike, "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i yelled. "uh....its there turn for experiments" one said. "Alright" i said, i lead them to the chair but sam was still in the chair "huh?..." i said, i turned around "IMPOSERS" i yelled

mikes pov)

we ran and hid from 7 "you two stay here" phred said. "but dad, we want to help" rachel said. "no, we dont want to lose you again" phred said. "alright" phred said, my dad and phred walked away. "we need to help" rachel said, "your right" i said

phils pov)

"phil" zack said. i turned around "did you find them?" i asked, phred nodded "we just need to get sam" smiley said. me and the boys quietly went to get sam. zack knocked the doctor out and i untied sam "d-dad?!" sam said. "shh" i said. she got out of the chair but fell. "i dont feel good..." she said. "phred, grab her" i said, phred grabbed her and we ran out. "GO GO GO" i said, as alarms went off. we made it outside carefully. "where do you think your going" a voice i remember said, we turned around and it was viz. "VIZ?" smiley said. "YOU WHERE IN WITH THIS?" i said, rachel and mike growled. "yes i was egghead, i was the one who planned this all, to take rachel and mike when they where younger, to take them now" he said. i took the gaurd helmet off. "and look, its the whole gang, back here" he laughed, "and you fell into my trap" he said, we gasped, he pressed a button and a cage fell down from no where. "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS" smiley yelled, "i already have" he said. he pressed a button and sams wrist glew. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER" i yelled. "oh nothing...maybe hypnotize  her" he said, sam woke up, punched phred and walked over to viz, smiley teared up. 

3rd pov)

"what now master" sam said, viz grinned "take rachel and mike to their pods" viz said. sam grabbed mike and rachel and dragged them, "now" viz said