chapter 14

sams pov)

i woke up in a chair and i was tied up "w-where am i?" i said. "good, your awake" the doctor said. "w-what are you gonna do to me?" i asked, "well first we got to mark you" he said, he grabbed my wrist and used black ink and wrote 1-24. "6, the tracker please" he said. 6 came over with a tracker. i looked at it and looked at the doctor. the doctor cut my wrist opened and put the tracker inside and stiched my wrist shut. i was in pain. "good, now, time for the exsperaments"

phils pov)

me and the guys have to save the kids. "cmon guys" i said. we got into a ship we built when we where younger. "this ship brings memorys" smiley said. "yeah.." zack said. i started the ship and i flew the ship. "there it is" smiley pointed. i landed the ship in a area where it cant be found. "lets find them" phred said. we saw the entrance "keep low" i said, we entered and saw gaurds, "take them out zack" i said, zack nodded and took them out. we took the outfits and put them over our clothes. "phred, zack, you guys find rachel and mike, smiley, zoey and i will find sam" i said, they nodded and we split up. "man...this place gave me the creeps" smiley said, i nodded.

3rd pov)

the doctor put a needle in sams shoulder and put stuff they where working on inside her shoulder. "are these the same things you used on rachel and mike?" 7 asked. "no, different" the doctor. "phred, look" zack said, pointing to rachel and mike in pods. "we need to get them out of there" phred said. zack and phred broke the pods, mike and rachel fell out. zack and phred picked them up. they coughed "d-dad?!" rachel said, "y-you guys saved us..." mike said, "we had too" zack said. "w-wait, WHERES SAM?!" rachel said. "we have to look for her"