chapter 22

3rd pov)

"im surprised that you would help her" viz said, "i helped her because this is wrong" 6 said, viz standed up "this is wrong!? you told me when i found you too when you were younger, you wanted to be able to wanted to be loved" viz said, "and your father HATES phil, so im doing you a favor" viz said. "i was going to kill phil, so your father would love you" viz said, "killing someone is wrong" 6 said. "i guess sam changed you" viz said, he smirked. "7, would you like to do it?" viz asked, 7 nodded and walked over to 6. sam ran over to the others "wheres 6?!" sam asked, "he is in the office" rachel said. "whats taking him so long?" sam asked. 

sams pov)

6 is taking so long "i have to kick the door down" i said. i kicked the door down and saw 6 on the floor covered in blood, cuts and bruses "OMFG" i said, i looked at 7 and saw he had a weapon and saw viz, i growled and tackled 7 and started punching him. i looked up and saw viz was looking at my dad "dont do it you little shithead" i thought. he used his super speed and grabbed him by the neck and put him agents the wall "PHIL!" my mom yelled, i got off of 7 and walked next to my mom. 

phreds pov) 

i got scared and looked at smiley, she was breathing fast, that wasnt her. "smiles?" zoey said, she growled and grabbed viz and threw him. "HOLY!" i said, she walked over to viz "no one, i mean, NO ONE, messes with phil" she said, zack ran over to phil "you alright man?" he asked, phil nodded. i saw sam, rachel and micheal run to 6. sam picked him up. i looked at smiley and she looked pissed. "is smiley okay?..." phil asked. "uh...no..." zack said, "she blew up on viz"  i said, "Smiles?" phil said, walking over to her. smiley got up and kicked viz "that should of taught him a lesson" she said, sam walked over holding 6, "lets get out of here" she said