chapter 45

3rd pov)

everyone but 6 ran to the ship "oh brother, why did it have to be like this?" 7 said, "because, helping evil people are wrong" 6 said, 7 giggled "i thought you did it for dad to love you" 7 said. "i-i did, but sam conversed me that dad should love me for who i am" 6 said, 7 grinned "well, lets get this over with" 7 said, 6 shrugged "okay" 6 said, 7 charged at 6 and 6 moved to the side and 7 hit the wall "wow brother" 6 said, "we need to help him" sam said, "but how?" oscar asked, "we need to do something to 7" sam said, "cmon guys" sam said, they started to run to 6 "MIKEY!" diana tackled micheal "FUCK" mike yelled. micheal tried to get diana off. "RACHEL, HELP MIKE, ILL SAVE 6!" sam said, rachel nodded and tried to get diana off of micheal. 

sams pov)

i kept running until i found 6, i saw oscar next to me "we need to get 6" i said. oscar nodded and we ran, i went infront of 6 "wow, look, your girlfriend came to save the day" 7 said, "im already taken" i said, "cmon 6" i said, we started running but the door shut and locked "shit" oscar said. "Well, well, well" riz said, "oscar did what i said, but you brought 6 and sam" riz said, i looked at oscar "i would never" oscar said, we saw my dad got in a other way and tackled riz "DAD?!" i said, "GET OUT NOW!" he yelled, "come on!" i said, we ran out the way he came in. i helped mike up and rachel followed. "wheres your father!?" my mom asked, "in the same room as riz" i said. "he is gonna die in there" zack said, "i will get him, you guys stay here" my mom said, "MOM NO" i said, she looked at me "sam, im going to save your father" my mom said, "but...i dont want you to get hurt" i said. "dont worry sam" she said and ran to the room.