━━ one

EVELYN FOLDED HER ARMS OVER HER chest as she watched her father playing in the casino

EVELYN FOLDED HER ARMS OVER HER chest as she watched her father playing in the casino. She didn't understand how this was part of this mission but she understood that they had to wait for Klaue. He was one who made a grand entrance in events he was going to. Evelyn glanced up as she watched the recent people walk into the underground casino.

She was shocked when she saw a beautiful dark skinned man with other dark skinned women by his side. The king of Wakanda was here and she could feel her face heating up. He was handsome, especially more handsome as he was in the photos. She watched him walk down the stairs with a woman in a green dress with him. She believed that was his wife, and turned back her attention to her father.

Ross turned around and squinted as he noticed someone familiar. Evelyn turned and saw T'Challa coming around the pillar she was leaning agsinst. "Agent Ross, and I'm guessing another agent," as he motioned to his daughter in the back. Evelyn stepped forward as she stumbled a bit but was caught by T'Challa himself. "Actually your highness, this is my daughter soon-to-be the next Agent Ross."

T'Challa's eyes widened a bit as he took in the form of the brown haired woman with the pale skin. "You are buying from Klaue." Evelyn furrowed her eyebrows and sighed, "Was it that obvious?" T'Challa chuckled at Evelyn's question and patted her back. "If I didn't know who your father was, it wouldn't be." Evelyn smiled, at the reassurance T'Challa gave her.

"What I and my daughter may be doing or not doing, on behalf of the U.S. government is none of your concern."

Evelyn sucked in a breath at her dads harsh statement as T'Challa didn't look even phased by it. He smiled as he winked at Evelyn's way. "Now, whatever the hell you're up to, do me and my daughter a favor, stay out of our way."

"I gave you Zemo."

She remembered what happened almost two years ago with the avengers splitting up. Zemo, being the main reason of their split up and T'Challa being the one who brought him in. She knew it took him guts to bring in the guy who killed his father. "Didn't I keep it under wraps, that the king of a third world country runs around in a bulletproof cat suit? I'd say we were even. You really need to leave, now."

Evelyn chuckled at her dads sassy remark and T'Challa glanced at her. Evelyn silenced herself as Everett Ross rolled his eyes at the two. "Klaue is leaving out that door with me. You've been warned." Evelyn walked up and slid her hand over T'Challa's broad back and stopped at his shoulder. "And I'm warning you, your highness. If you take Klaue I will not hesitate to arrest the both of you for taking a wanted man of the United States."

T'Challa was shocked by Evelyn's witty response as he walked away. "Three, craps."

"Hey, you won!" Evelyn lightly chuckled at her dad as she rubbed his back lovingly. An old man walked up next to them, "you know what? I think I'll just take these bring them over here and hold on for safekeeping."