━━ two

AFTER CAPTURING KLAUE THEY BROUGHT him back to the U

AFTER CAPTURING KLAUE THEY BROUGHT him back to the U.S embassy in Busan. They held him up in a room with a two way mirror. Though the person inside the room could not see you on the other side. Evelyn has changed into some more comforting clothes which consisted of some jeans, her converse, a long turmoil white tee with a pink jacket over her it. She stood next to T'Challa and Okoye as she watched Klaue in the room.

She wanted to walk in there and beat his ass, and she's sure just as much as the people next to her. He was a close friend of her mother and didn't do anything when she died. She wondered if he even felt bad for just leaving her body. "Hello," Klaue started to giggle as he looked towards the window. Evelyn rolled her eyes as she heard the king chuckle next to her. "I can see you! I can. I can see you." Evelyn had a feeling the only way he got out of things was because he was so fucking annoying. He was cackling and making kissy faces to the window as she could feel her fist tightening up.

She believed that no guard could resist Klaue's annoying attempt to bug guards because she was positive they would blow their brains out. "So this is a big mess, huh?" Evelyn gave her dad the resting bitch face look, as he chuckled at his daughters facial expression. He patted her back as she smiled while heartedly at him. "I figured we could go good cop, bad cop. We'll talk to him first, then you guys go in."

Evelyn looked at T'Challa and Okoye waiting for their response but only heard them speak on Xhosa. Luckily, Evelyn learned the language in one night. Evelyn had a very memory and her brain could remember all the words in another language in just one night. It made her lose sleep but she believed it was worth it and loved learning about another countries culture. "We can't let him talk to Klaue alone." Evelyn's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

T'Challa recognized the way Evelyn tense and could tell she could understand what Okoye was saying. "Better to let him talk to Klaue alone for 5 minutes than to make a scene here and his daughter is not a fool, she can understand what we are saying." Evelyn turned her face with her eyebrow arched high as she crossed her arms over her chest. T'Challa and Okoye both chuckled at the smaller white woman in front of them. They enjoyed her but enjoyed teasing her much more. T'Challa went back to speaking English, "After your questioning, we will take him back to Wakanda with us."

"What? No. Look, I like you, a lot. But he's in my custody now. He's not going anywhere. Listen, I'm doing you guys a favor by letting you even be in here."
Everett very lightly smacked T'Challa's arm as Evelyn's eyes widened. T'Challa and Okoye looked down at his arm and then at Everett. "If he touches you again, I'm going to impale him to this desk." Okoye points to the desk behind them as T'Challa and Evelyn laugh at her threatening statement in Xhosa. "Does she speak English?"

"When she wants to."

"Huh. I'm going on. When I'm done, you guys are up." Everett was amused by the warrior woman in front of him. "Agent Ross," T'Challa called after him. "Yeah?"