━━ epilogue

EVELYN STARED AT HERSELF IN THE mirror as she didn't know what to say

EVELYN STARED AT HERSELF IN THE mirror as she didn't know what to say. She didn't know this day would be coming so quick. Nakia, Okoye, Ramonda, and Shuri were in awe at how beautiful Evelyn looked. She was in a striking black long wedding gown and some outlines were in gold to represent not only Wakanda but the black panther who was her soon-to-be husband.

"Don't you look gorgeous."

Evelyn quickly turned around to see her father and she saw his eyes puffing up. "Dad, you promised me."

"I know but you look so beautiful. I can't believe my babygirl is getting married." Evelyn felt her tears falling down as she ran to her dad and embraced him really hard. "I love you Dad." Everett smiled warmly as she sniffled and buried his head in her neck. "I love you too princess. Or should I be calling you queen?" Evelyn playfully rolled her eyes as they pulled away. "In all my years I never thought a white woman would be ruling along with my brother."

They all laughed as it was going to be a mixed country for sure. Ramonda looked at the time as her eyes went big. "Oh my gosh! I need to be going! I will see you guys out there." Ramonda rushed out as she headed towards her seat in the church. "My bridesmaids look so awesome." Nakia, Okoye, and Shuri looked amazing in their golden dresses. "Well even though it is very uncomfortable unlike my uniform it will do for now."

Evelyn laughed as she took in a big hug with all of them. "I love you all so much and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us." They all smiled happily as they heard the wedding bells ring. "Alright, I think it's time."

Okoye walked out first followed by Nakia and Shuri. Evelyn and Everett linked arms as they followed behind them. "You're mom would be so proud of you sweetie. I know she is watching you from up above and cheering you on." Evelyn could feel the tears falling down again as she quickly wiped her tears. "You can't be saying things like that dad, you are going to make me ruin my makeup." They shared a laughter as they were heading up the aisle.

The priest saw Evelyn and motioned for her to come forward as Evelyn walked up in front of T'Challa. He looked outstanding with his black and gold suit that he had on. Evelyn turned to the side as she saw Okoye, Nakia and Shuri on the bridesmaids saw. On the groomsmen side it was W'Kabi, M'Baku and Bucky. Evelyn smiled at all of them as she turned her attention back to T'Challa. "You look good as always," Evelyn said with a wink.

T'Challa gave a small grin as he was so happy to finally get married to the love of his life. "You look beautiful too."

The priest took a deep breath and started. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church."