━━ six

T'CHALLA'S FAMILY WAS SO HAPPY THAT he was back

T'CHALLA'S FAMILY WAS SO HAPPY THAT he was back. Evelyn and Everett were so happy that he was back. She really could feel her heart soaring now that he was finally back in her grasp. Evelyn sighed as she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers together. Everett was happy that his daughter had found someone so magical in her life. It reminded him of when he first met his lovely wife. He brought back some happy memories as Everett leaned back and watched his daughter be happy.

As T'Challa was covered in blankets and was warm enough in the blanket/hoodie they gave him. They went back to where the throne room for M'Baku was in. Evelyn kept a huge smile on her face as T'Challa and her walked hand in hand. Shuri was nudging her mother as Queen Ramonda rolled her eyes at her younger daughter. Nakia and Everett walked alongside each other. "Your daughter is a good fit for Wakanda." Everett smiled as he watched his daughter, "She sure is."

Evelyn and T'Challa sat down on the bench as the rest crowded around them into what their next action was. "Killmonger has the full support of our military. And he burned the garden of the heart-shaped herb," Nakia started. T'Challa looked shocked as Evelyn rubbed his back, "Don't worry, I saved a couple more so that you guys could restart the garden." T'Challa smiled and thanked Bast for giving him such a wonderful woman in his life.

"Well of course he did. That's what he was trained to do. His unit used to work with the CIA to destabilize foreign countries. They would always strike at transitions of power like an election year, or the death of a monarch. You get control of government, the military-."

"Our resources," T'Challa finished.

Everett motioned toward T'Challa as Ramonda and Shuri couldn't handle all this information at once. "Right." Evelyn gave them a sad smile as he must not be used to someone new trying to take over their country. Evelyn couldn't believe that Erik was so prepared for this and that this actually was a government operation. "The great mound." T'Challa rushed out saying like it was in danger. "Our vibranium, all of my designs."

"He will send our weapons all over the world." T'Challa stood up along with Evelyn as she wrapped the coat/blanket around her body more tightly. "You must get them out of Wakanda." He pointed towards Ramonda and Shuri. "What?" His mother was confused as well as his sister. "What about you?" Evelyn had a feeling T'Challa wasn't going to give up and that easy. "The challenge will have to continue." Ramonda quickly stood up, "T'Challa, we will not leave Wakanda."

T'Challa shook his head no, "It is my duty to keep you safe." Shuri then stood up quickly, "If he gets control of our technology, nowhere will be safe." Shuri moved her arm out under the blanket as she showed the teeth necklace that was T'Challa's black panther outfit. T'Challa chuckled as Shuri walked up to him with a big smile on her face. She put it around his neck as Evelyn smiled softly at the siblings. "The black panther lives. And when he fights for the date of Wakanda, I will be right there beside him."