Chapter 1

I was working my daily shift with my best bud Steve. It wasn't what I called a busy night tonight. Four hours of doing nothing really takes a tole on you. I looked in my wallet to count the little money I had left from last times pay check, there was only a couple dollars and a picture of me and Sandy. Memories started to flood in my head from the last encounters with her.

"So you're leaving me for good? And you cheat?" I state more than question, slamming some stuff that was on the table onto the floor. She came over to tell me she had cheated as if I didn't know already. The worst part is that she cheated on me with some Soc.

"Soda you can't be like that, I said I was sorry." She says trying to reach for my arm but I pushed her hand away and flew out the door. I cant stand to be near her for one more second. I loved her and I thought she felt the same way.

"You still thinking about that 2 timing broad ?" Steve says walking coming out from the back room. I guess he knew what I was looking at. I shrugged my shoulders and put my wallet back in my pocket, making sure to stuff the picture back into my pocket.

"It's time to get over her and find someone knew."

*two hours later*

Me and Steve were currently throwing straws at eachother for amusement, when I hear the bell at the door ring. My eyes darted to the door and a girl came walking through the door. She didn't look like any broad from around here. As a matter of fact I've never seen her around. She looked up at me and Steve and smiled. Surprisingly she went to the back where the chips were. Usually when a girl comes through the doors she comes over to me first. Wow Soda way to be conceited, I tell myself.

Her body had the right amount of curves in the right places and her hips swayed back and forth when she walked. Her hair had beachy brown waves and came down to her lower back right above her bottom. Her skin held a tan running around her whole body. She gave a vibe of being from an island.

"Earth to Soda." Steve says snapping his fingers. I blush noticing that I got caught staring at the girl.

"What ?" I say harsher than I expected.

"I said I was gonna be out taking a smoke." He says walking out the door before I could answer.

About two seconds later the same girl walks up to the register. She puts down a bottle of Pepsi on the counter. Before I put the items in the bag she opens her mouth to speak. "How much for the Soda?" She says bringing a smile to my face. Not only because she had a very strong spanish accent making it a little hard to understand her that was honestly adorable but the way she said 'soda' had me thinking of her saying my name.

"What's so funny?" She says, her Spanish accent coming out even more if that was possible. It was adorable and attractive.

"Oh nothing." I say giving her the bag even though it was just a Pepsi.

"Well if it's nothing why are you smiling? Also what's the price?" She says giggling.

"Well my names Sodapop so.." I said a bit too awkwardly. "Also the Pepsi is on me. A pretty girl like you should have the world for free." I blush noticing what I just said. The last part was supposed to be said in my head. I look at her quickly hoping I didn't scare her away. She actually wore a red tint on her slightly tanned skin, looking down.

"Well thank you sodapop. And cool name, I like it."

"You should hand me your number, get to know eachother a little more." I say handing her a piece of paper and a pencil. She writes down her number before walking out the door, her hips swaying in such a motion to drive a man wild. She's definitely not from Tulsa.