Dean x Reader Smut👅👄

You and Dean just got back from y'all's home town Lawrence, Kansas where you had to see your mom in the hospital after her accident that put her life at risk. Y'all got back to the bunker to find Sam doing research like always.
Y/n- Hey Sammy what'cha doin?

Sam- Doing some research. Their is a spirit of some sort  going after guys 25 to 30 on the old highway outside of Lakewood california.

Y/n- Really!! Great I'm in need for a hunt.

Dean- Oh no you don't. Leave the hunts to me and Sammy for a while. Don't need you getting hurt while you head is in the wrong place.

Y/n- But Dean i'm fine. I won't get hurt.

Dean- Yeah I know you won't because your not going.

Sam- Dean...Don't be mean

Dean- I'm not being mean I just don't want nothing to happen to her LIKE HER MOTHER!!!

Y/n- My mom? My mom was in a car acc..... Wasn't she?
You looked at Dean then at sam. Tears lines your eyes and you ran out of the room with your face in your hands to your room. You slammed your door shut and put your head down on your pillow. You heard a knock...

Dean- Y/n...umm can I come in?

Y/n- Whatever.

Dean- look y/n I'm sorry... I know I should have told you about it before I let you believe it was something else but I just... I couldn't. I didn't want you to hate me or Sam because of it. I'm sorry

Y/n- Look Dean I don't care anymore. You lie to me all the time so why is now any different. Why this time are you apologizing to me? You don't any other time. HUH WHAT MAKES IT ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE DEAN!! ANSWER ME!! WHY?

As you where telling at Dean you looked up at him because you heard sniffling. He was crying....Dean Winchester the tough older brother was crying because you yelled at him.

Dean Winchester the tough older brother was crying because you yelled at him

Y/n- Dean? I'm sorry

Dean- Y/n don't apologize. I am the one that should be because I am the one that was in the wrong not you.
As he said that you say up next to him and looked into his eyes. You wiped the tears away from his eyes. You smiled at him and he did the same. He stroked the side of your face with the palm of his hand; you close your eyes and took a heavy breath; your lips parted. Dean pulled away from you like. He couldn't do this.

Dean- Y/n I cant. It's to dangerous for us to get together and...and I don't want you to get hurt.

Y/n- Dean... I... I'm not going to get hurt. As long as I'm here with you I'll be fine; and as long as your here right next to me I'm in the most safest place I can ever be in...your arms.
You put your hand on the side of his face and looked into his eyes...his dark green sparkly eyes and looked at his lips and licked yours in seduction. That done something to Dean because in a spilt second he flipped you on the bed and was hovering over you; looking at your lips and biting his. He leans down and kisses you; his soft lips in sync with yours; tongues fighting for dominance in your mouth. His hands wondering your body going up and down your curves. Breathing heavy; moaning in his mouth as he rubs your clit through your jeans. He pulls away and slips his shirt over his head, and pulled yours off. Kissing every inch of your body down to your waist and unbuttoned your pants, then pulling them down and through them across the room. Kissing your inner thigh, you squirm underneath him. You felt him smirk against your skin. As he kissed all the way up to your lips he bit your bottom one then kissed you very passionately; seductively,rough.

Y/n-  *moans* Dean... I want you... I want all of you. Please.

Dean- Oh babygirl... Are you begging.
He smirked in that seductive way and pulled your panties off and income your bra.

You have a beautiful body sweetie. Don't be ashamed.
You shook your head and pulled him down in a kiss. One hand wrapped in your hair the other rubbing your clit. You where a moaning mess begging him for more; for him to be inside you.

Y/n- Mmm Dean~

Dean- what babygirl... Tell me what do you want?

Y/n- I want you. I want all of you Dean that's it.

Dean- Oh yeah

As he said he slammed in to you and thrusted so hard it made you scream his name.

Y/n- Oh my God...dean!! Yes right there!! Oh God don't stop. Dea.....OH GOD!! Dean!!!!!
As you screamed his name he got that little cocky smirk on his face. Like he is pleased with the job he has done. You felt a knot in your stomach.

Y/n- Dean! I'm gonna cum!!
Dean- Me too. At the same time baby girl. Okay?
You shook your head in agreement.

Dean- one...two...three

You came all over his massive length as he filled you up. He fell on top of you, both out of breath.

Y/n- That was...wow I didn't know you had it in you.

Dean- I have a lot me tricks but those are for another day.

Dean kissed you very softly and smiled.

Dean- I love you y/n. He whispered in your ear

Y/n- I love you too Dean! You kissed him. He pulled you into his chest and after that you both fell asleep in each other's arms where y'all are suppose to be at. Together. Close. Loved.