arguements and makeup sex

Dean- Sam I don't want to hear it okay. She isn't going end of story.

Sam- why not tho. Huh? Afraid that shell get hurt. Well to late for that dean she already is hurt.

Dean- Sam that is completely different and you know it. If we can prevent her from getting hurt or killed then we are going to do what ever we can to do so. Now drop it Sam.

After they got done you heard another voice. Charlie?

Charlie- okay boys enough before there is things done that you'll regret.

Sam and looked right at Charlie and she just smiled.

Dean- y/n called you. Didn't she?

Charlie- Does it matter. That girl in the next room cares about you Dean and you need to know that you can't protect her from everything. All she wants is to be with you and if your not going to let her then I'm going to make sure nothing happens. Now when are we leaving?

Sam just stand back when Charlie started to talk because when she gets amped or averaged with stubborn men she gets a little loud. But not this time she was calm...which was weird but you didn't think nothing of it. Dean walked away after that and went to the kitchen so you snuck around the corner of the wall and watched as he pour him a drink. You just looked at him as he stood there just looking in his cup.

Sam- y/n?

You jumped when you heard Sam say your name. Like you where in a daze and you got pulled right out of it.

Y/n- yeah Sam?

You said as you turned around to look away from Dean still standing there to look at sam standing right next to you. Looks like he has been crying.

Y/n- Sam. Why are you crying?

Sam- it's just I don't have a good feeling about this hunt.

Y/n- what do you mean? Like something will happen?

Sam- like we need Cas on call just in case.

Y/n- okay. We can call for him tonight when Dean is asleep. But for now don't bother him or say anything in front of him. He already don't look happy that Charlie is here.

Sam- yeah about that. Why did you call Charlie?

U- because she's the other person besides me that I trust with you boys. I trust that she will do anything to keep y'all safe. Besides Cas but he isn't always there. I love yall. Especially Dean and if anything happens to him I think I would die. I can't live my life without him. He is the love of my life and Dean is always going to be.

As you finished your sentence you felt arms wrapped around your waist and a head laying in your shoulder. It was Dean .

Dean- y/fn I love you with all my heart and I would die of anything happened to you. You are my life and the reason I am here. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be the Dean I am now. I'm sorry babe.

You turned to face him and you saw he was crying. You pulled him in then you pulled Sam into the big to. All three of y'all where crying.

U- I love both you boys and y'all promise me that in this trip y'all will have each others backs and not let nothing happen to the other. And Charlie watch out for her to...she's my best friend that's why I called her because I felt if she was with y'all you would make the same choices y'all would make it I was with y'all and those are good choices.

You have Sam a kiss on the cheek and turned to dean. You wrapped you arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. His beautiful green eyes.

U- I love you Dean Winchester

You smiled and kisses his lips. His soft pink lips very slow. When y'all where done he went to put the bags in the car and you went to sit on the couch. You turned those tv on and Charlie came and plopped right next to you.

Charlie- you love both of them don't you?

You looked at her confused

U- I mean yeah I love both of them but I love Dean more.

Charlie- No you love both of them and want both of them.

You just looked at her and looked around to make sure no one was around to hear the words she is saying.

U- no charlie. I love one brother and that is Dean.

Charlie- okay..so you won't mind if I try to get sam?

You looked at her what felt like a very long time before you said these words.

U- you hurt him I swear to god I will kill you. Best friend or not. He is the most sweetest and sensitive guy you will ever meet. But when he cares for you he cares no matter what. You got it? I will kill you.

You looked right in her eyes as you said that and all she did was smile and looked at the tv.

Charlie - *whisper* i would never hurt him y/n. I love him like you love dean.

You looked at her and just smiled at her and lauded your head on her shoulder. A few moments later the boys came in and you went to sit by Dean and left Charlie and Sam on the couch. You say in dean's lap and laid your head on his shoulder.

U- what are you thinking about?

He just looked at you and smiled.

Dean- Just how we are gonna track this thing. But that's not important.

He kissed your lips then went down to your neck. You giggled and told him to take you to bed. So he stood up with you in his arms. Sam and Charlie just looked at yall.

Dean- goodnight guys. We will see y'all in the morning.

U- but night sammy. Goodnight Charlie

Dean carried you to the room and put you in the bed. He went to close the door and then the light off. He came back and got on top of you and kissed you. You pulled your shirt off and hugged at his to come off. It came off and went across the room. He kissed you all down your body and took your pants and panties off and he did the same with his underwear and pants. He made love to you that night and you won't forget that. It was so amazing.

Dean- I love you baby girl

U- I love so much dean.

He kissed your cheek and cuddles you the rest of the night when he was finished. Y'all slept through the night but the morning that he would have to leave is around the corner.