Home for good? Part 2

"Doubt kills
More Dreams
Then failure
Ever will"

He proposed...
Why did he propose? That's a question to ask later on I guess but it still lingers around.
What if he done something on his trip away and felt like he had to? I hate overthinking.

You hear Dean faintly calling your name.

Dean- y/n? Baby are you okay?

He looked into your eyes and you looked back into his and for a second evertthing disappeared.

U- oh, yeah I'm fine. I'm just caught by surprise that's all. The ring is beautiful Dean.

Caught by surprise. Really I am supersede. Dean is not the setting down kinda guy. Maybe this is true, maybe he does live he and would change something about his self to keep me. Those different thoughts when in and all say he was home but y'all also had fun too while he was home to if you know what I mean.
The next few days was great because it was just you and dean, no k d Waldo cause Sammy when to his girlfriends for the weekend so it was just us. Then came Sammy with another hung and this is when the fighting began.

U- Absolutely not Dean. The minute you asked me to marry you is when you gave up leaving all the time to risk your life and for what cost.

Dean- This is a family business and I am a Winchester. When I asked you to marry me I didn't expect you to expect me to give up something that means so much. My kids will be raised in to this.

U- Maybe we should be getting married or have kids cause we just can't agree on anything.

Dean was crushed when I said that. He looked like he just lost his closest friend or something. But he let me walk away cause he know until he gives this up I wouldn't stay.

I gave him back his ring and moved into my mothers house. I was fine sometimes and others I missed him. I'd get a text every now and again saying that he was fine and when he was in town. Sometimes when he is in town we get coffee and catch up.

I waited for him to change his mind and it took years. 15 to be exact and you know what kept me going, knowing he was the one and I wasn't letting no one else him. I stayed loyal even tho we where not together. I love him and he is the person I want to live the rest of m life with. Dean Winchester is now. Y husband and the father of my two lovey daughters and my one brilliant son.