dean x Reader

*WARNING SMUT*

Walking into the bunker was kinda weird because you where so use to having the boys there but no it was only you. Why? Oh yeah Sam is in hell with Lucifer and Dean well he is a noe demon Dean.

*BANG*

All of a sudden you here a very loud bang in the lower part of the bunker. You grabbed your knife that Dean had given you for your 18th birthday last year. Walking down the hall looking for who or what ever made that loud noise was very nerve racking because you had no idea what it came from. You told Dean  to no come around you because before what happened to him he told you that if he tries to do anything kill him and you couldn't do you told him to go someplace far away from you.
As you where walking down the stairs you heard a slight clatter behind you so you turned around to see Dean.

U- What the...

Dean- Hello y/n. Nice to see you. I missed you...

He said that with a devilish grin on his face.

U- I thought I told you to go far away from here. What are you doing here?

Dean- I needed to see you y/n. Like I said I missed you so much.

U- I don't care Dean. You are a demon and I don't want to have to kill you...So please go away Dean.

He stepped closer to you and you continued to to walk backwards until you hit the wall. You where backed in a corner with no way out and the guy that you love well atleast his body was standing in front of you...with that handsome devilish smile that always captures me no matter what. He stood there with his tall, muscular toned body...his beautiful deep green eyes. When he smiles he shows his pearly teeth.

U- Dean...you need to leave.

He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him so,he could whisper in your ear.

Dean- Oh come on baby....I could make you feel so good...fantastic even. I know you want me. I can sense it.

Your breathing was very shaky and you felt a burning sensation between you legs.

U- Dean...please...don't do this.

Saying that your body just wanted him even more. You are in need for him to be near you, for him to touch you all over your body and to kiss you from head to toe. What you really want is him!! The fact he was a demon faded away from you thoughts when he started to kiss your neck. You go tingly feeling all through your body, your legs for shaky, and your mind for very cloudy. For a second you had what you needed and wanted. He stepped back to take you look at you. You where wearing blue sleeping shorts that show your add and Deans favorite band t-short he gave you before he left. He smiled up at you when he noticed what the shirt was.
Dean stepped back to you and picked you up...you wrapped your legs around his body and both your lips collided...so,in sync with eachother. Like he was never gone. He was always there. He took you to the bed and laid you down. He kissed down you back to the end of your shirt tale. He took it off and through it across the room. He finished taking all your clothes off and you took his off.

Dean- Your so beautiful baby. I missed you!!

Dean kisses you very passionately all over your body. He made his way down your body. When he started to kiss your inner thigh. You squirmed underneath him and he just smiled.

Dean- What baby? Tell me what you want

U- I want...*heavy breathing*  I want you dean. I want you to eat me...and pleeasure me so good.

Dean- As you wish baby.

He made his way to you kitty and at first he teased you with his toung at your enterence.
Then he just dove in...he went in and out till your core felt like it had a burning sensation but it was very pleasureable!!

U- oh god....dean...I'm fixxing to...I'm fixxing to cum.

Dean- Hold it baby. A few more seconds. Don't let go till I say.

U- I cant. DEAN!!!

As you where just laying there slowly wanting to let go Dean came up and kissed you while he fingered you.
He started to finger you with two and he just liked looking at you in need. Begging for him to touch you.
After all that you both just laid there.

U- Wow...I umm...I missed you even though you are a demon.

You heard a faint giggle and you looked over at him with a smile on your face.

Dean- Baby you will always miss me no matter what.

U- Dean...I want you to stay. I want to help you get better.

Dean- yn I am better.

When you heard those words you looked at Dean who was getting us and getting somthing out of his pocket.

Dean- yn I didn't want to say anything so I acted like I was still a demon but I'm not. Yn I am sorry but I wanted to suprise you when I told you.

He got on one knee and pulled out a ring. You thought to yourself *Holly shit. Is he...He is proposing. Wait he didn't tell you he wasn't a demon no more. But yes say yes.

Dean- yn I love you and I am in love with you. Will you make me the happiest guy alive and marry me?

Yn- yea...yes omg yes!!!!!!

He put the ring in your finger and you where the happiest girl alive.
Forever!!