while away

The next morning you woke up still in deans arms. You thought to yourself ' good he hasn't left yet'. You looked over at the clock it said 3:35 so you got up very quietly and when to the bathroom. You washed your face and hands and went down to the kitchen to cook them breakfast before they left. You had the radio playing on low so you didn't wake nobody up. The song carry on my wayward son came on and you turned it up a little bit and danced to it. While you where dancing you where putting the eggs in a bowl to put all the Goody's in them before you put them in a the pan to cook.
(Clears throat behind you)

You turn so quick that you almost fell. Dean caught you gladly and he smiled.

Dean- What are you doing up so early?

U- well I thought I could make some breakfast for y'all before you left.

Dean- it smells good. What are you making?

U- eggs,toast,bacon,hash brown and there is coffee in the pot. I went out and bought creamer yesterday so y'all could make it anyway you like it.

Dean- that sounds good babe. Thank you.*kisses you on the forehead and takes a peice of bacon. You hit him in the shoulder and giggle under your breath*
You where happy you go got to see him before left but you where also sad cause he had to leave and you don't know how long he'll be gone.
Everyone else wakes up and eat then they go to their rooms and get their stuff together and get dressed. You just sat on the couch and watched TV.