Home for good?

You where just sitting there on the couch watching tv. That day you weren't yourself because you missed him. Dean left 5 to 6 months ago with a "sorry honey but I have to go hunt this and destroy it because it is killing people" and you thought "yeah I'm sure it's really bad but I need you" feeling but you just pushed it down and didn't bring anything up you just said okay and let him go.

You where zooming through the channel's when you found your favorite movie  fast and the furious premier so you watched it and it was up so loud because you just absolutely love the movie's. Into one of the fights you hear something that wasn't part of the movie and as far as you know your suppose to be alone. You pause the movie to go take a look around. You checked down stairs first; walking into the kitchen, the study, bathroom, and living room. Nothing was there so you checked up stairs; the bathroom, master room, and Sam's room. Nothing there so you just walked down stairs you heated what sounded like a car down close and you can to the door and peaked in the hole. It was Dean and Sam. Swinging the door open and jumping into Deans arms was the best part of the day. They walked in you still being held by Dean.

U- Oh my god, your home. *gives Dean a big and passionate kiss on the lips* Your home. You softly said with a smile on your face.

You was relieved when you seen him, felt him, and you missed the smell of him. Tears. Tears started to stream down from your eyes.

U- oh my God your home... (sobbing slight)

Dean- yes baby I'm home. It's okay... Hey look at me.

You lifted your head and looked into deans deal green gorgous eyes and a little smile appearing on my face because I seen a part of my future in this man.

U- okay. Goid. How was the trip?

Dean- The trip was okay. We killed all the monsters and met a few new people there. Family. I guess thats what thwy call it but I know my rw alt family was waiting here for me. 

Deap down you know you wanted to believe that he is quiting his job just to keep some girl happy. But you know that sommething sill come up and he'll have to leave and risk his life to save someone instead of him home with you and the kids prtecting them.

Dean- y/n? Hello? Did you hear me?

You looked at Dean and noticed you where up on your feet and Dean on one knee with a pretty box that has a pretty ring. Is he.... he is.... omg he is propsing to me. When Dean makes a promise with someone you keeps it and this is the biggest promise he has ever done.

U- omg!! Omg!!! Yes!!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Omg... I said yes.

Dean just laughed and took the ring out the box and put the ring on you finger. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Is all y'all wanted to do and things happend.  Amazing things happend...

To be continued...