Alexis (pov)

Hi, im Alexis! Im 18, freshmen in college, and I am starting a new life in a new city but I am so in love with this boy that lives in a different place in the world. Boy... This is gonna be hard. But if you think about it i had said something about how that relationship wouldn't work and im not wrong. That would have destroyed me. Boy but the times we spent together where so good, i wouldn't have traded that for the world but he made me. I could have stayed and work on things but i chose to move to a different city and start a new life. The fucked up part is that i was pregnant and my parents paid him off to not see his kid.

Flashback:

From the beginning, i was a junior in high school. We had this school trip to UNF which is in Jacksonville so as our tour guide was taking all of us to the auditorium so we could hear all about the college I seen this guy. He was tall, deep green eyes, chiseled face and great smile. I walked pass and thought to myself i needed to know his name so i asked my teacher if i could use the restroom she let me. I went in and waited till they where all in until i came out and walked up to him. My heart was pounding so loud i could hear it in my ears.
I got to him and stood there. He looked at me then smiled so i smiled back.

A- Hello im Alexis. And you are?

D- Dean... Dean Winchester. Nice to meet you.

A- i cant be here long so i was just wondering if i could have your number. I think your cute.

D- Your a junior?

A- yeah. Is that a problem?

D- No. Not at all. (He said with a 😏)

He grabbed her hand and a pen then he wrote his number. 386-***-**** and from there i went on about my day with a smile on my face.
End of flashback

To be continued...