The Visit

Skylar ran back to the school building. She found that Ama and Kyria managed to safe their classmates and other kids. They all gathered in the school’s first gym.

“Skylar! Thank God, you’re okay,” Ama quickly pulled her friend into a hug. She received a hug back.

“I’m perfectly fine, how’s the other?” Skylar asked as she pulled away from the hug.

“It seems like they got some mental shock,” Kyria walked up. She just finished checking some kids’ condition.

Skylar nodded. She threw her attention to people inside the gym. All of them had a face full of fear and shock. Not a little of them could hold their tears back. She just let out a sigh.

“Attention, please!” A voice rang through the gym.

Everybody turned their attention to the door of the gym. The school headmaster, Mr. Scott, stood there. Two teachers followed him. “I’m really sorry for what happened today, this is something that we all don’t even know, but I can promise you’re all safe now,” he said.

“But, Sir, can we go home? It’s safer there,” Caroline asked with a small voice.

“That was my plan,” Mr. Scott sighed.

“Was?” Forctis asked.

“Yes. Looked like our school wasn’t the only place that have been attacked,” he said.

Gasps filled the gym. Sounds of cries followed soon.

“Everyone, please calm down, I know we have a difficult time here, we all have, but please just believe in us, we’ll make sure you’re alright,” Mr. Scott said. “Because of some attacks in the city, our school is one of the refugee now, some soldiers and medical teams are on their way here to keep this place safe. I know this might be hard for you all, but right now, we need some help from you to treat the victims. We’re begging your willingness.”

Soon after, people started to talk their minds out. ‘What does he mean’, ‘we are in danger, we also need some treatment’, ‘how stupid is he’, and other words of disagreement would be heard.

Skylar could see the stress from Mr. Scott’s eyes. Of course he was pretty stressed. The day went well and suddenly someone attacked his school, just like a declaration of war. Once he found a way to resolve the problem in the school, the same thing happened to the city and he was asked to do something for the citizens. The first plan of keeping his students safe changed into a plan to keep the citizens safe.

“Mr. Scott,” Dyn called.

The school headmaster turned his attention to the kuudere guy.

“Can you please lead us to where the victims gathered?” Kyria asked.

Mr. Scott’s eyes lightened up. The same thing happened to the two teachers behind him. “Please follow me,” he said.

Skylar nodded to her friends. They nodded back. And five of them followed their teachers.

***

Citizens filled the gym. Luckily, not many of them were hurt. Some people got some scratch there and there, but it could be treated quickly. That didn’t mean nobody was truly hurt. A few people had a large scar on their body. It opened up and blood flowed out. They could die in s short time because losing too much blood.

Apart from the wounds they have, the expression of fear and terror were showed by them. People young and old couldn’t help to stop theirselves from being scared. No matter how much they like fantasy world and used to be someone who protects people in their imagination, the attack was able to make them scared.