Arrival

The city was huge. Totally huge and super clean. You won't be able to find any trash on the roadside here. The road itself was wide and long. It curved in to a tunnel. The tunnels weren't the dark and scary one. They were bright. Lights placed neatly on its roof. And then, the capital city, Centricos. Many big and tall futuristic buildings stood confidently. The buildings weren't the same anymore with the ones where Skylar came from. They were totally different, with many unique shape, but a dark colour. However, the futuristic sense didn't erase the green taste of the country. No wonder why Primera used to be called "a country of living". Along with the tall buildings, trees and flowers decorated every corner of the city. An integration of the dark coloured buildings with fresh green colour of trees and colourful flowers made Centricos an unforgettable place.

Both Skylar hands were folded on the opened car window. Soft breezes blow her short hair. Eyes showed amazement. Along the way here, Skylar didn't even take her attention off of the view. Vechter sat beside her. He would happily explain everything his sister asked.

"We're almost there," Rio announced.

Skylar got more excited.

"Oh, Skylar, look," Vechter said as he pointed to something green sneaking on top of a huge building. The building was more like a castle.

Skylar looked at where her brother's finger pointed.

"That's Zoi Dentro."

"What? Really? Can I go there?" Skylar leaned in to her brother. She asked but at the same time she was begging.

"Of course, you can!" Vechter laughed as he ruffled his sister's hair. "That building, is also you house now."

"So, that's Clavis?" Skylar asked.

"Yeah, that's our home."

The girl's eyes shone. She still couldn't believe it. Everything happened so fast. She thought it was something that only exist in stories. She thought it was a dream. But all of what happened to her were real.

"Your Majesty!"

Voices were heard. Skylar turned her attention to the road. Many people scattered there. Arms lifted up, waved excitedly. The window was being rolled down so she could see everything clearly.

"Princess Skylar!"

Skylar gasped. She saw a group of people waved their hands to her. Big smile on their face. Skylar happily waved back. She threw a smile towards them.

"Oh! That's the princess!"

"Princess? Did you mean King Vechter's adopted sister?"

"Yes! She's here! Oh, shit, she smiled at me!"

"I thought the princess would be a girl with long hair, just like in stories. But this one is different, that's cool!"

Many positive words of excitement filled the air. Skylar was speechless. She looked at all the four guys in the car.

"What do you think?" Vechter asked as he wrapped an arm around his sister's slim shoulder.

"They're nice," Skylar said. Her face showed a pure happiness.

Vechter smiled. He was glad. His sister was okay. Even though she was an adopted sister, Vechter couldn't help but feel the need to love and protect her with everything he has. The same thing happened to Fascino.

The king waved for the last time before the window was being closed. The car passed Clavis' main gate.

***