Chapter 16: Determined

Jayne's POV

She looked over at me with a smirk, she was planning something, and I hated it, she might die, but I could tell that thought wasn't even entering her head, unlike me. I gave her a glare but she shook it off, she was determined this was gonna work. "Don't do something stupid" I mouthed and she just smiled but replied with a shake of her head gesturing it wasn't too stupid. But in a life or death situation her stupid and my stupid were two different things, two very different things. She was a risk taker, she enjoyed the thrills in life, and don't get me wrong, I loved stuff like that too but when it comes to men outside with guns I'm the one who sits there and does as they are told, Kate loved the feeling you got after coming off a fair ground ride, where your stomach would be spun round so many times it took hours to get down from the high, whilst me and fair ground rides don't get along, I didn't enjoy the thrill, nor did I enjoy the high it gave me, but give me a notepad and pen and I could give you pages and pages of disaster, happiness and suspense, but give Kate it and she'd look at it blank then laugh at you as if your crazy. But put us two together and you've got the perfect bond, we had the brains, the beauty, the writer, the poser, the part-time artist, the risk taker and possibly the best two friends you could have. We'd stuck by each other through thick and thin, high and lows and anything anyone would throw at us, yet Kate was prepared to throw all that away with one silly move she was about to make, and I had no way of stopping her.

Tick

She looked over at me and gave me a reassuring smile

Tick

She looked towards the window, and the shadows of the guns that awaited us

Tick

She look at Luke before her eyes glossed over.

Tick

She looked me, bit her lip and gulped

Tick

She whispered something in Luke's ear, then Ashton's before Ashton passed it onto me. It was the plan.........it was risky

But if she was quite..................it would work

Authors Notes

So this chapter has given you a bit of information about me. I never liked writing, nor do enjoy English (apart from when we sit at the back of class taking selfies, Jess) I started on wattpad due to my friends, they enjoy reading and writing and I guess I felt a bit left out, I wanted to see what they enjoyed. Wattpad has changed me ever so slightly, yet I still moan when someone says write this or read that book simply because it's not me. But I enjoy writing this book, because your comments keep me going, so please comment wether your a friend or someone new, it's nice to hear from you!

Anyway, moving on, I've left you on a bit of a cliff hanger? At first it was going to be one chapter where you found out what Kate did but I wanted to keep the suspense going a while longer!! Haha, mean I know!! Please vote/comment!! Thanks ily!! X