Chapter 5.11 - White - VS Team Brilliance

The bell has been rung, signifying the beginning of all Quarter Final Matches simultaneously. While my team was head to head against Team Brilliance, Rika Lightning's Team Supernova was probably facing a tough team as well. I'm sure it won't be as hard as how we faced Team Brilliance. Now that battle was tough for us, alright...

"Why are we hiding behind this huge rock, White?" asks Airi.

I nervously responded, "We are...conserving...our Infinitum! Yes, we're conserving our Infinitum. We don't want to overuse it because we still have another match coming."

"Forget that, White!" Rider screams at me, "The enemy won't give us a chance to play nice. This is a competition, darn it!"

"Then what are we supposed to do?" I was in panic.

Rulend then tried to calm me down, "Calm yourself down, White. We're just getting started and you're already like this...Are you sure you'll be able to make it through the day?"

"Now I'm not so sure anymore..." My confidence level suddenly dropped.

"Hang in there, White!" Blax grabbed both of my shoulder and said, "Don't you want to win The Magic Duel? Isn't that our main goal right now?"

I looked at him and I quickly changed my mood. I suddenly stood tall and said, "You're right, Blax. Now is not the time to panic. Now is the time take charge!"

But then Lore interrupted us, "But White...Rulend has been captured by the enemy. We don't have a proper strategy without him. Almost all of our strategies involves him in it."

"Oh goodness..." My mood went down as fast as a roller coaster.

Hosuke then approached me and said, "Whatever it is, White. I'm sure you have something in mind. Just think. That's all you need to do now..."

Hosuke had a very trustful eye. He was definitely confident in me. Seeing that Hosuke had some faith in me means a lot to me. It kind of made me a little bit better than before. I slowly got up and started to devise a new strategy.

I tried to take a peek at the enemy but the barrage of attack coming from Aizen's sharpshooting ability doesn't help at all. There's no way I can peek my head out in the open. My face would be blasted by one of his projectiles. It was then I remembered that Lore has a shield.

"Lore! You and Rider could try to distract, Aizen." I gave out my first order.

"Hold on, White." Rider stopped me, "I'm not helping this guy out. Definitely no."

"Yeah. What he said, White." Lore seems to also agree with whatever Rider just said.

To which then I replied to them, "But you are guys are so in sync already. Why don't you just go?"

"Do we have to...?" Lore felt pushed.