Chapter 6

"Okay, well I'll be leaving you all to work on your songs, you all will be passing them on Monday next week, and the best song yet will be played on the school radio as well as maybe even recommended to a famous producer." The class freaks out, most especially Yoongi. He could be discovered! He might be able to do what he love as his profession,while working under a famous producer?!

All of Yoongi's dreams might come true that day! Yoongi heard laughing beside him. He turned to look at his Jin hyung only to find him chatting up a storm with the new transferee.

That happiness he felt when he heard that there's a possibility of getting notice by a famous producer is all gone when the duo were now laughing with each other.

"Are you excited that your work might be notice?",

"No, not really. I don't have the passion for producing songs. But I do love to sing my written work. So it really doesn't matter",

"Ahhh well I really wanna be a producer you know. I dream famous people to sing my songs"

"Woah thats so cool Yeonnie" damn he already gave a nickname to the guy? Yoongi's mood is now terrible.

"Jin hyung... " Yoongi mumbles, not loud enough for Jin to hear "Jin Hyung.." Still not loud enough but it does catch Yeon-seok's attention.

"Ah Jin-ah, I think your seatmate is calling for your attention." Yeonseok gestures to the mint haired man.

This irritates Yoongi, he doesnt know why, but he knows he already HATES this transferee.

"oh sorry Yoongi-ah, and Yeonnie it's Jin hyung I'm two years older than you",

"Ay! I'm sorry hyung!",

"Hahah! It's okay! It's a common mistake",

Yoongi already felt out of place. Like a third wheeler. He hates how close they already are, Jin is already ignoring him by it.

"Jin hyung...I just wanted to ask you, what if you get noticed by a producer?",

"Ha? Yoongichi, I'm not that lucky to just get noticed by a producer! Plus I'm not that good!" Jin explains while continuing to tinker on his laptop to play around with the beats.

"But you are hyung! Your lyrics are very poetic and I think producers would like that. Plus the lyrics you write can fit any genre!",

"Aish! Yoongi-ah youre just saying that to be nice!" Jin pats Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi blushes at the sudden contact "hyung I'm serious! You are-"

"Seokjin hyung, what do you think of this? "

"Ohh Yeonnie, your lyrics are great! " he, was cut off by some random transferee again.. He doesnt like it, not one bit.

He felt something, something inside him. That wanted to break this transferee's neck. Like he wants him to stay far far fucking away from him and his hyung.

He sees how touchy he already is with Jin and it made his blood more boiled. He wants him dead.

"Yoongichi? Why do you look so down?" the soft voice of Jin rang as he looked over him.

"O-oh it's nothing hyung",

Jin smiled, that damn smile already got him on his knees.

"Yoongichi if youre ever feeling down, just know you can tell me, alright?" comforting the younger.

"Thanks hyung...",

Throughout the entire remaining time of class. Yeonseok and Jin seemed to just get closer and closer. This pissed Yoongi off but he didnt show it. He didnt want his hyung to worry about him. He wanted to be the one to worry and pamper the older.