FINALE

Hello, the author here to say that I'm ending the book here, and to apologize for not finishing it. I've lost interest and motivation in continuing on as I'm not as invested in bangtan like I used to so I guess this might be my last fic for these boys. But even so, I made this last chapter to explain the ending 'cause I didn't want to leave it as it is. I've spent a year, with a friend helping me plan for this book. And I didn't want to waste that, even now that I cant write no more for this. So enjoy this chapter of me explaining what will happen next and the backstories of some characters.

Anyways hope you all enjoy

~~~

The next chapter was supposed to be in Haneul's pov where he and Hyun-Ok were tied in a chair and them panicking cause they don't know where they are and where Jin is, as they tried to get out but it was pointless. Next it'll be in Taehyung's pov where all the stalkers are gathered in the kitchen fighting about Jin and pointing the blame on who ruined the plan. Because they were supposed to get Jin and Hyun-Ok only, but how much their fight lasted so long in Jin's house that Jaehwan had already came back. It ends up with them still being mad, Namjoon leaving the house to get more stuff for the dumb thing their gonna do later and Taehyung just wanting to see Jin and waiting for his turn to go inside his room.

And then more depressive Jin monologues, and how he wished to end it here.

That is until someone came into his door, not the stalkers but someone who unlocked his cuffs and dragged him outta there.

It was Yeonseok. The transfer boy who immediately went missing after his first day in class. (If yall forgot who this is, it's the guy it's the guy who appeared in chap 5 whew)

~

In Yoongi's backstory (This was around the time Jin started college) he was supposed to be a fuckboy with a history of abusing and manipulating all the people in his life, friends, family, etc. Until he got in a fight with his dad one last time before being kicked out of his family's home on a winter night. Beaten and shivering close to death, Jin came across him and immediately got him to a hospital. Yoongi thought of making Jin pay for all the bills, but Jin already did and covered his entire stay. Staying by his side and keeping him company. At first, Yoongi laughed at how naive and dumb Jin is for being this nice, Yoongi made himself seem weak and cute just for show and just to laugh at Jin falling for it. But slowly he grew to really like Jin and his company.

No longer wanting to use him, but to be by his side as it felt so comfortable being by it. After being discharged from the hospital. Jin gave him more money and his number to keep in touch. That's when Yoongi asked if he's seeing anyone. Jin stopped and said no but he was interested in someone. This made Yoongi mad, who was this person to make Jin interested in them? Surely they are not better than him. After separating, Yoongi went to his phone and tried to find every information he could about Jin. That's where he found out what college Jin enrolled in and did everything he can to also get there too.

Now meeting Jin again in college, Yoongi kept up the act of being cute and uwu to Jin. Loving all the attention he got from him, and there Yoongi met Haneul and Jaehwan. Immediately noticing the shift in Jin's mood, and how it was because of Haneul. Yoongi heartbroken and said "that's him" he excused himself. And as Yoongi walked away from the trio he kept thinking of ways of ruining Haneul's chances with Jin.

~

Back to the present. Yeonseok, alive, ragged, and bruised, but still breathing as he carried a crowbar as he maneuvers Jin along the corridors of the big cabin. Of course Jin is shocked and happy to see Yeonseok still alive, but he shushed him as he checks if there's anyone passing by.