CH 4

Soojung POV

"Why are you letting him do this to you, Soojung-ah?" asked Jaehyun.

"This is not the Soojung that I know," he said.

"Maybe he will tell me about it after he has calmed down?" I questioned. That is what I hope.

"Soojung-ah, you're too naive" I sigh.

"It's because I love him, Jaehyun-ah"

"I know, okay?...Let's just go" I said. We walked home together since his house was just a few blocks away from mine.

"Thanks for walking me home. Go! It's late" I smiled at him. Jaehyun then suddenly came close and pulls me into a tight comforting hug.

"It's okay. You don't need to smile. It's okay to be sad" he broke the hug and look at me.

"Thanks, Jaehyun-ah. You're the best friend ever" I said while flicking his forehead. He groans in pain and I just laughed at him.

"Go now! Your mom must be waiting for you" he said while rubbing his forehead.

"Okay. See you tomorrow, pabo-ya" I waved.

I walked inside my house and went straight to my bedroom, ignoring my mom's questionings. I threw myself onto my bed and just stared at the ceiling. This is the first time that we ever had a serious fight in a long time. I hope he will just talk to me soon or maybe tomorrow. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself but drifted into a night of sleep instead.

The Next Morning

I sighed looking at my phone while walking to the bus stop. Still no text message or any calls from Taeyong. I got on the bus and sat at the front seat since Taeyong wasn't with me and I don't feel like sitting at our usual seat alone. I hope he's going to talk to me today. I played with my ring on my ring finger in nervousness. I sighed again. I got out of the bus and went to our hangout spot. I could see Taeyong sitting next to Jungkook sunbae. Everybody's there too.

"Soojung-ah, you're here? I didn't see you yesterday. The boys and I were very busy yesterday" Taehyung oppa said.

"Do you miss me?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I didn't say anything about missing you," he said with a straight face.

I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at friends and gave them a smile, hoping that they will not worry about me.

"Guys, let's go or we'll be late for class," Johnny said.

"Annyeong unnie!" Eun Na hugs me while Jaehyun patted my head.

"Hi, guys" We walked together, I looked around and saw Taeyong walking alone at the back.

"You guys go first. I'll catch up" I told them. I walked towards Taeyong and greeted.

"Hi, Taeyong?" I said.

"Hm? Oh, hi..." he answered without looking at me.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he said without interest.

"Hey, you free this Saturday? Let's check out the new cafe that just opened near here... or should we go to your favorite store, to buy new clothes?" I said.

"Will you SHUT UP for a sec? Why are you so clingy? I'm not free, okay? You're so annoying. I'm so sick of hearing you talking about all of this" he shouted at me.