CH 5

Soojung POV

"Where are we going, Soojung-ah?" Jaehyun asked.

"Somewhere... you'll know when we get there," I said to him, with a smile.

I pulled him to a playground but not just any playground... it was the playground where we first met and became friends and had memories together. We reached there.

"Soojung-ah..."

"See! I told you that you'll remember it..." I said to him. We sat at the swings.

"So, why did you bring me here?" he said.

"Just! It was the only place where we had the best time together" I said.

"You... want to talk about it?" Jaehyun asked.

"About what?"

"About what had happened today..." then I sighed.

"I just don't get it... one minute he's sweet then the other he turns to this ice-cold person"

"and he with Jieun thing is not really helping," I said.

"Yeah, seriously what the hell is that all about?" he said.

"I really don't know on how they got close or became close but one thing is for sure... they are hiding something from us," I said to him.

"I know this may sound crazy but could they be dating somehow or something?" Jaehyun said. I looked at Jaehyun.

"I don't know. Jieun hates him...will dislike him before plus she wouldn't do that to me. She's not that type of girl!" I said to him.

"yeah... I guess you're right..."

"Do I still love him?! Why do I question this when I was the one who broke up with him? Why is that, Jaehyun-ah?" I said to him

"I can't really answer that for you... I guess you have to talk to him and I know you hate the idea I mean me too but you have to let him explain too... you know his side of the story and I guess from there you can decide again whether you want him back or not" he said.

"I guess you're right" I replied.

The next day (at the university)

I was sitting at the cafeteria with everyone, waiting for him. "He will come," Eun Na said.

"Yeah... and if anything happens you know that we're here for you," Jaenyun said.

Then the cafeteria door opened and there he was but yet again to my surprise he wasn't alone. He was with Jieun. I took a step back as I saw both of them but thought to myself that it was nothing. I walked to them.

"hey..." I said.

"Oh, hey unnie!" Jieun said.

Taeyong didn't even reply or anything. He was about to walk away but Jieun pulled him back. When I saw the skinship, I was taken aback by it but I just thought as it was nothing.

"What do you want?" Taeyong said in an annoyed voice.

"I want to talk to you... in private..." I said.

"Well then, I'll just leave the both of you alone," Jieun said as she was about to walk away but Taeyong pulled her back.

I was surprised he did that but not only me but Jieun was too.

"Whatever you want to say to me, you can say it in front of Jieun" he said. Everyone in the group who was watching was surprised.

"Yah!" Jieun said while trying to let go of Taeyong's grip. I could see that Johnny was pissed at Taeyong.