CH 6

Soojung's POV

One week later

A week went by since the incident and I've been avoiding both Taeyong and Jieun. I just couldn't bear to see them together. The whole week, I've seen both of them walking into class together, eating lunch and sometimes going home together too. I'm not going to lie, it hurts a lot seeing them together. but the weird thing is I've never really seen them initiate in any sort of skinship before but I guess they are maybe taking it slowly but who knows. I caught Eun Na spying on them one day and so I told her to stop it because she might get caught and get in trouble but also they might think that she's doing it because I asked her too, which I don't want to happen. Throughout the week I've been seeing them hanging out with Johnny too sometimes which I get why he took her side. I mean he is her best friend. During the week, Jaehyun has been helping me get over them and I really appreciate him for doing that for me. I love him for that. Anyways, today, I got a business class before music class and I have a big assignment to get done before the weekend is over. What a stressful DAY!

After business class

The class is finally over and quickly heads to music class. I got there earlier than usual and earlier than everyone else. Well, that's what I thought. I reached the music room and immediately greeted the sound of music. I peeked inside to see who was inside. Of course, it was Jieun. She was dancing alone in the class. Despite the fact that I hate her for what she did, I can't help but admit to the fact that she is very talented. I'm not going to lie, I miss her a lot!... If you've asked me before, I wouldn't have thought that a guy would break us up, especially a guy like Taeyong. 'Why...why does it have to be Taeyong, Jieun-ah' I thought to myself. I peeked in again and saw that she was finishing up her dance, so I built up my courage and went to the class. She looked at me, surprised. I don't blame her, I have never really been this early to music class before. I sat down and just kept quiet and so did she. The silence between us was intoxicating and like torturing. I saw that she was about to say something but the door interrupted her. Students came rushing in. 'Thank god' I said in my head. Is it going to be like this every time we are alone? Is this what's going on between us now, Jieun-ah?!

Jieun's POV

The class starts and the teacher asks everyone to present their assignment that was given last week to the class.

"Okay, class today as you know we will be about presenting the assignment I gave you last week which was?" the teacher asked us.

"What is Love?" everyone in unison said.

"Good! So I hope you did your homework because I don't want to be disappointed especially this is taking 10% of your credits" she said. 'Thank god, we did ours over this past weekend' I thought to myself as I looked at Soobin.

*Flashback*

On the weekend (3 days ago)

Today, Soobin and I will be practicing for our assignment that is due on Wednesday. I gave Soobin my address 2 days ago because I have a dance studio in my house so it's more convenient for us to practice instead of renting out a place. 2 hours went by, it's already 1 in the afternoon, so Soobin finally came.

"Come in!"

"Thanks..." he said.

"Woah. Nice house btw" he said.

"Thanks, I guess," I said while slightly giggling at his surprised face.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked him.