Gene Simmons Imagine

December 1989:
  You sat back against the soft white leather sofa in the living room waiting for your boyfriend Gene to finish getting ready so you could leave and go on the holiday adventure, as you called it, that you had planned. You got off the sofa and walked towards the mantle picking a photo frame. You smiled to yourself looking at it not hearing Gene walk into the room carrying his 11 month old son Nick.
   "What are you looking at?" Gene asked standing beside you. "My boys." you smiled showing him the photo.

He smiled as you put it back on the mantle and grabbing your cross body bag off the sofa

He smiled as you put it back on the mantle and grabbing your cross body bag off the sofa. Once everyone had coats on, you walked out of the house carrying Nick as Gene locked up.
  The drive into the city area of New York took what seemed like years because of all the holiday traffic which caused Nick to get fussy. "It's okay buddy." you cooed turning around in your seat trying to comfort him even though there wasn't much you could do at the present moment. He continued to cry so you started singing a Christmas song eventually making Gene join in.
   "We're here." you smiled unbuckling Nick out of his carrier and picking him up. The three of you followed a large group into Macy's hoping not to get recognized. After moving through crowds of people you, Gene, and Nick finally were in line to do what you came here for....to see and get a photo with Santa Claus. "Come here Nicky." you cooed taking the baby from Gene as fans continued to come up to him asking for photos and autographs. As Gene met with fans, you rocked side to side talking to Nick trying to keep him distracted so he wouldn't cry for Daddy. Gene had separated with partner Shannon Tweed 8 months ago and met you two months later, some people tried to make you feel bad about dating Gene but you didn't care it was your life.
   "Please don't cry." you whispered to yourself handing Nick over Santa. Within seconds Nick started crying reaching his little arms out wanting Gene to pick him up. After a few minutes of trying to calm him down, you decided that you and Gene were just going to have to sit on Santa's lap with Nick. It wasn't what you had imagined but it was hilarious.
   "Finally." you said opening the front door of yours and Gene's shared mansion. After taking off your coats and boots, you and Gene carried a very sleepy Nick upstairs to get him ready for bed. After giving him a bath you changed him and put him in a red sleeper. "I'm going to go take a shower if you've got him." you said handing Nick over to Gene who was sitting in the rocking chair. "Yeah I'm good." he smiled starting to feed Nick his bottle. You smiled kissing both of them on their foreheads before walking out of the nursery.
You climbed into the king size bed pulling the blanket all the way to your neck. You turned your lamp off rolling onto your side, your back facing the wall. As you were dozing off to sleep you thought about what a great Christmas this was going to be.