Mark "The Animal" Mendoza Imagine

October 31, 1986 Manhattan, New York
   "Good there's not many people here." Mark, your boyfriend of 4 years and Twisted Sister Bassist, says as you park your 1967 Gunmetal Grey Chevelle. "I thought you liked big crowds." You chuckle unlocking the car doors. "Only at shows, festivals, and bars." He says climbing out. "In that order?" You ask climbing out grabbing your cross body sac purse made of jeans. "You drive me crazy sometimes." He chuckles wrapping his left arm around your shoulders as the two of you walk into Kroger later in the evening.
    After grabbing a wire shopping basket you and Mark begin walking through the supermarket looking for what you need for your 22nd Birthday Dinner. The two of you grab some plain uncooked packaged chicken, some brown rice, and when you turn around from the Grain Aisle....Mark is gone.
   "Mark." You say walking through the almost empty store except for a group of three teenagers buying cartons of eggs and a heavily pregnant woman and her partner walking up and down the aisles more than likely trying to induce her labor. You look up and down every aisle with no luck of finding him.
    "Boo!" Mark shouts jumping out from behind you picking you up from behind causing you to drop your basket. "Mark you bad boy." You say squirming in his grasp because he scared you. "Oh baby don't tease me like that." Mark smirks picking up the basket for you. "Then be good." You say taking his large hand in yours. Mark slightly pouts continuing to walk with you.
   "Where did you run off to baby?" You ask standing in the Check Out Line with him. "Just looking around." He says putting taking the items out of the basket. You roll your eyes and pay for the groceries once everything has been scanned and bagged.
     "So what do you want to do tonight?" You ask opening the door of your shared Manhattan apartment and walking in. "Oh ya know the usual." Mark says following you carrying the groceries bags in his large arms. The two of you begin cooking one of your favorite meals: Baked Chicken with Brown Rice and Mushrooms.
     "I'll get the dishes." Mark says grabbing the empty plates and silverware after dinner. "Well at least let me help." You say following him carrying empty glasses. "You look hot doin' dishes." You smirk wrapping arms around the back of him, the both of you were barefoot. "Thanks babygirl." Mark winks bending over in his tight dark jeans to put everything in. After he sets the dial, you turn the kitchen light off along with the living room lights and start going upstairs.
     "Let's take a bath together." You say as the two of you walk into your large bedroom. "Okay baby. It is your birthday after all." Mark says picking you up and carrying you to the bathroom. You undress out of your long sleeve black sweater, denim miniskirt, and black tights and Mark undresses out of his jeans and Motely Crue t-shirt. After filling the bathtub the two of you get in which was a little difficult at first because Mark is so large. After the bath the two of you get out and dry off.
    "Go lay on the bed." Mark says looking at you "I'll be in there in a second." "Don't take too long." You smirk before walking out of the bathroom in nothing and getting comfortable under the sheets of your king size bed. A few minutes later Mark walks out in nothing and slowly walks over to the bed like a groupie from a MTV Video. "You should do that in Twisted Sister's next video." You chuckle as he crawls onto the bed. "Me and you?" He asks starting to kiss you. "No. You and Eddie." You laugh hysterically pulling on his long thick hair. "Is that a challenge on your birthday?" Mark smirks looking at you. "Maybe." You smirk leaning against the headboard and your favorite pillow. "Happy Birthday baby." Mark says kissing your neck. "Thanks." You say biting the inside of your bottom lip slightly "I'm happy you're my present."

Word Count: 710

Wow! This is unlike anything I have ever published!