Nikki Sixx Imagine

June 1985, The Troubadour Club, Sun Set Strip (Please note that I'm using The Dirt's Nikki Sixx in this imagine! Please change it if you prefer the real life Nikki. I started The Dirt last night and plan on finishing it today!)

"Be calm. Be fierce. Be yourself." You say to yourself standing behind the worn leather vanity chair looking into the mirror framed with large lightbulbs that glowed creating a calming vibe to settle your nervous. You took once last swig of your glass Coke bottle but sticking the cap into your glass jar where you kept your collection of bottle caps before tossing it into the garbage pin that was filled makeup stained facial tissues, empty glass bottles, and whatever contents that were tossed in their by your bandmates.
"It's time." your band manager, a tall slim attractive looking young man with shoulder length black hair and bright blue eyes named Jay, nothing more just Jay, says pushing back the black material curtain it nearly falling as he does that. You nod turning to him jumping up and down five times before following your bandmates down the long hallway painted a shade of dark red that had pictures of rockstars on each side.
You set out onto the stage and looking at all the people in the crowd. Once everyone is in their appropriate positions you grab the microphone, being the lead singer after all.
"How's everybody doin' tonight?" You ask standing in front of the mic wearing a white top, tweed style miniskirt with touches of red, a black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up to your elbows, black lace thigh high socks, and black leather knee boots. "We're The Baby Dolls and we'd like to introduce ourselves. First off on Lead Guitar we have Flower." You say looking over at the blonde to your right wearing a long bell sleeve lace dress that was barely above her knees, her hair past her shoulders, and a flower crown in her hair. "On Keys we have Jinah (pronounced like Jenna)." You say turning to your left to the brunette wearing a tight fitting blue and blacked checkered dress, her hair tied into a bun with a blue scrunchie, and blue knees socks with black flats. "And on Drums we have Rose." You say bringing the crowd's attention to the black headed girl wearing a bubblegum pink sweater dress, white thigh highs, pink ankle boots, and a large pink bow in her hair. "And on Lead Vocals we have Everett." Jinah announces into the mic attached to her Electric Keyboard Stand. "We are so excited to rock out with all of you tonight and we're gonna start it off with Leather Lace." You say as they start to play the song.
During Rose's drum solo you look out into the crowd to who came to specific who came that you found attractive. As you looked across the room you locked eyes with none other than the most notorious rockstar......Nikki Sixx.
Once the song was over you and band played a few more songs including Heartbreak Avenue, Kentucky Dreamer, and Mama's Gone.
"Thank you and goodnight." You shout into the microphone lifting your left fist in the air. The crowd applauds before you and your three bandmates run off stage.
"See anybody sexy out there?" Flower asks leaning up against of the dark red painted wall trying to catch her breath. "Yeah." You laugh running your fingers through your hair. "David Lee Roth?" Jinah raises her right eyebrow. You blush slightly biting your bottom lip a little before saying "Nikki Sixx." The room falls silent for a few seconds as you four look at one another trying to catch your breath. Rose slightly coughs covering her mouth with her hand as the barely hanging black curtain moves and someone steps into the room. "So are you gonna join us tonight?" You ask talking to Flower, your back to the door. "Uh yeah sure." She says moving her eyes noticing who is behind you. You raise your eyebrows wondering who is causing the room to become flustered. "I enjoyed the show." You hear a familiar voice say standing a few inches from the back of your neck. You slowly turn around and your eyes widen as your nose to nose with Nikki Sixx.

Word Count: 714

Would anyone be interested in knowing what happens next? Please vote and comment what you think should happen in Part 2!