Kirk Hammett Imagine

October 1992:
You look out the passenger window of your boyfriend's car as he drove down the San Francisco Shopping Strip. "That's the fifteenth music store I've seen." you say turning your attention away from the window. "That's a bit of an exaggeration." your boyfriend Kirk Hammett chuckles pulling off of the main road and into Comix Experience's parking area. "Don't forget your disguise." you say handing him a San Francisco Giants hat to match yours. "Thanks." Kirk smiles nervously after pulling into the every last space in the area. As much as you love Metallica fans sometimes having people come up to while out in public was to much but nothing was going to ruin tonight!
  Before you could fully clear the door of the comic book store Kirk is pulling towards the DC section. After nerding out over the store's DC selection, you two move to the mystery and horror section. Two hours later you have two horror comics and Kirk has 20 comics. If you didn't know any better you would have thought he selected a book from every section. After paying for your prizes possessions you suggest to go to a nearby park to people watch.
   "Set into my office." you laugh tilting your head to the side resting your right arm on top of a dark green metal bench under a large shade tree that was perfect for hiding while people watching. "Gosh you're adorable Nikki. Weirdly adorable but still adorable." Kirk laughs cuddling up to on the bench. "Look at that little girl." you smile pointing to a little girl who was wearing jeans and an Aerosmith shirt just like you. "That'll be our baby one day, baby." Kirk says trying to sound like an old Hollywood romantic movie. "Weirdo." you chuckle at his adorableness. "Take it back." Kirk says pretending to be serious as he starts tickling you practically jumping on you. "Never!" you shout laughing like crazy. It was obvious that you two were getting some weird looks but you didn't care. You love the man who is tickling and wouldn't change anything about it.

I hope you like this imagine! NickOlBacc