Dave Mustaine Imagine

November 1986, Pennsylvania:
"How was it?" Dave Mustaine, your boyfriend of almost 6 years, asks turning around to face you as you walk into the kitchen of your shared house. "Good." you reply handing him an empty green glass plate and fork. "That's surprising. Gur really isn't known for his Pasta Salad cooking abilities." Dave chuckles putting them in the sink before wrapping his arm around your waist walking back into the large living room.
"What are you smirking at me like that for?" He asks following onto the log couch turning the TV on. "What are you smirking at me like that for?" You asks mocking him in a baby voice. He rolls his eyes flipping through the channels. "Dave, Dave, Dave." You say trying to get his attention. "What?" He asks looking at you. You think for a minute before saying "I forgot."
After a few minutes of you mocking his every move you start asking questions.
"What are cities built on?" You ask titling your head to the side playing with the sleeve of your black sweater. "Rock and Roll." He smiles watching Headbangers Ball. "Why does Dee Snider have such big hair?" You ask turning to the TV. "Because he's a Twisted Sister." Dave chuckles pulling you close to him. You continue to say his name and eventually he gets tired of it and attacks you with tickles on the couch.
"Are you done?" He asks laying on top of you. "Nope." You babble looking up at him crinkling your nose. He rolls his eyes and starts kissing your neck.

Here ya go! EAKitty
Word Count: 270

Please let me know in the comments what you think of this Oh so cute imagine and if you got my references! All the love! Rock On!