Old Friend, New Lover - Jack Grazer

I missed home.

I loved filming, but sometimes I get homesick.

This was the reason I was so excited when I found out we were going home - my childhood.

It's been a couple years I've been gone for filming, I was 9 when I left, a pretty young age, but I got the role so that's how it went for me.

"Honey we are landing soon" my mom shakes me awake. I jolt up with excitement.

"Really?!"

"Yes" my mom says chuckling at my excitement.

Home at last

I missed the feeling of being in Toronto.

I missed the beautiful blue sky and water.

I immediately took a deep breath as I walked out of the airplane, feeling satisfied.

As I walked through the airport, people started looking at me and running towards me, only to be stopped by security.

I smiled and waved at all of them as they started yelling my name.

I couldn't help but feel a little nervous, I oddly hated being the center of attention, but you get a lot of that when you are an actor.

Mom and I finally made it out of the crowd and into our taxi.

As the taxi drove, I found myself looking out the window.

Fans were following the car, but a ton of fans were huddled in a circle. I wondered who or what was in the middle since I wasn't there is was strange that people were surrounding something else, but I shrugged it off.

Time skip

I jumped right into my bed - just like old times. Everything is exactly where we left it. I smiled into the soft cushion just remembering how comfortable it is.

Then I started running through my head for memories of Toronto, but not remembering due to me having a 9 year old brain.  Kids back in the days didn't have phones at a young age, well at least I didn't, so I wasn't as smart as 9 year olds today.

"Honey! We need groceries! Can you go to the store to buy something that we can eat for dinner?" Mom asked

"Sure mom" I Said, walking out of my house, body guards immediately following me.

As I was walking, I saw a crowd, just like the one I saw in the taxi.

My curiosity took over, so I made my way through the crowd to see who or what was in the middle.

Finally I made it there and the screams started to be 10x louder.

I could hear people chat "KAELYN! JACK!"

I saw a brunette boy with brown eyes and freckles. He was rather cute.

"Hi, I'm kaelyn" I smiled at his somewhat familiar face.

"I'm jack" jack spoke to me.

I feel like I know him from somewhere