Eddie Kaspbrak

Chapter name: Tampons!!!????

Y/n's POV:

[you already know yourself but here is some things that are going to change for the story]

You work at a medical store with your dad.
You are 12-14 years old.

On with the story...

I was working right now. My dad was out with a girl and he owns this place. He deserves someone, but sometimes it makes me sick how he flirts with every girl. I feel like vomiting when he flirts with GRETA.

I always take shifts for my dad because he is always out with girls. So you can usually find me at the front desk.

I was reading my magazine. It was late so I wasn't expecting anyone but adults who were drunk or flirty. No one was in here right now so I only payed attention to my magazine.

*ding ding ding* that was the door.

I looked up and saw a short kid with a fanny pack walk in. I smiled at him and went back to my magazine.

I recognized this kid, he was always here. I was used to his company.

"Hey, can you help me find something?"

"Sure! What do you need?" He blushed

"Tampons." I laughed loudly at him but he just turned more red

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU NEED TAMPONS???" I smiled

"It's not for me! It's for my m-mom!" I smiled and gave him a preferred tampons.

"That would be $3.97!" He searched through his pockets, realizing that he had left his money at home.

"Shit"

"It's ok! You can take it- free of charge! Think of it as a gift from me to you!"

"Are you sure?" He looked hopeful, with a sparkle in his eye that was really cute

"Yeah!" He smiled really big.

"Thanks!" He then kissed my cheek and ran out. I was star struck. I heard him use his inhaler outside and I just chuckled and shook my head.

Jeez! I better see him again!