Chapter 6

Y/N's POV
We showered and Jimin picked out my outfit.

We both changed ate breakfast and left to his car

We both changed ate breakfast and left to his car. He still hasn't told me where we're going so I decided to ask.

Y/N: Daddy?
Jimin: Yes Kitten?
Y/N: Where are we going?
Jimin: You'll see when we get there. But you've already been to this place.

I just nod and look forward. The car ride was silent. Not awkward though. When we arrived my eyes widened.

We were at the Hybrid Facility

Y/N: Daddy?
Jimin: Don't even think I'm giving you back Kitten. Your mine forever. I just need to have a talk with someone here.

I mentally sigh with relief. He gets out, walks towards my door, opening it taking my hand in his. We make our way towards the door and everyone turns to see us entering the building. I remember most of these people and from the look on their face they must remember me too. Jimin doesn't even stop in front of the reception desk. He just walks forward towards a hallway. At the end of the hall there's a door that reads Mr. Deschanel. It's the name of the man that designed me. The one that told me that I'll never be able to enjoy the things that actual humans enjoy. I turn to look at Jimin. His eyes are glaring daggers at the door. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling my into a side hug and we walk towards the office. He doesn't even knock he just barges in like he owns the place. But knowing him he could very well buy the whole facility and the other branches of it. There was a middle aged man sitting at a desk he turned to look at us when we entered.

Mr. Deschanel: Park Jimin and Subject T34-79?
Jimin: Y/N. Her name is Y/N.
Mr. Deschanel: Ah my apologies Mr.Park.
Jimin: You should apologize to her.
Mr. Deschanel: Sorry Y/N.
Jimin: Ok enough with the chit chat. Care to explain why you told my Kitten that she would never be able to live like a human, that she's an object of mere pleasure?
Mr. Deschanel: Because that's the truth. I'm sorry but most people that come here looking for hybrids just want them for sexual intercourse. And I doubt that your relationship with her is any different Mr.Park.

My ears dropped and my tail went limp. Jimin let go of my waist and made his way towards Mr. Deschanel. He grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, lifted him up so he was now standing. Mr. Deschanel's eyes widened with fear. I saw something shiny under Jimin's leather jacket.

Jimin: My Kitten isn't a sex object for me! She's my girlfriend that I love so fucking much. Trust me I'd give everything up for her. She's made my life so much better since she's been in it. Her looks and the sex is just a plus.
Mr. Deschanel: Mr. Park I—

He never finished his sentence. Because he dropped dead on the floor with a bullet in his chest right where his heart is. I stood in there shock, my eyes filled tears and a few fell down my cheeks. Jimin put the gun back inside his jeans. He took his phone out and called someone.

Jimin: Come clean the mess up I'll text you the address.

Tears were still rolling down my cheek. Jimin turns around and walks towards me. He pulls me into a hug and I hug back crying even more. He breaks the hug to wipe my tears. He gently places his lips on mine. He snakes his arms around my waist kissing me gently but full of passion and lust. He pulls back when the door opens showing men I've never seen before.

Jimin: Great your here. There's the mess I told you about don't leave anything behind.
Man 1: Yes sir.

Jimin picked me up. I wrap my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist. He wraps his arms around my waist. We leave from the back exit where there were no people to see us. He places me in the car and we drive back home.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors. Don't forget to vote and comment.