Chapter 9

Few months later

Authors POV
Jimin sat there in his office thinking about his Kitten. He wanted to have kids with her. He's been thinking about this for a while but didn't say anything just incase she wasn't ready. But when they went out for a walk in the park, he saw how you looked fondly at the kids running around then rubbed your tummy like a pregnant woman would. He acted like he didn't notice. When ever he was at work he would daydream about how cute you would look pregnant with his kid. And he wanted to make that into a reality.

Y/N's POV
I was setting the table with the food I cooked for when Jimin gets home. As I was serving our drinks the door opened and in stepped Jimin. He smiled warmly at me then opened his arms widely expecting me to run and jump on him. Which I did, I mean come on how can you resist that? He picked me up then placed me on the counter gently kissing me. When he pulled away he cupped my face, his expression turning serious.

Jimin: Kitten I've been thinking about something for a while now. But I don't want to scare you.
Y/N: What is it? You can tell me.

He looks hesitant to say it but what came out of his mouth next shocked me. But in a good way.

Jimin: I want to have a kid with you.

These past few days I've thought about becoming pregnant. I mean it is possible for a hybrid to get pregnant by a human because it's happened before. I turned to Jimin and hugged him.

Y/N: I would love that.
Jimin: Well the lets get started.

He seductively looks at me while biting his lip.

Y/N: But the food!
Jimin: I'm hungry for something else right now Kitten.

He quickly picks me up bridal style and runs with me into the bedroom throwing me on the bed before getting to work.

The rest is up to your imagination but I'm pretty sure you know what happens next ;)

Major time skip!

Jimin's POV
I was sleeping peacefully. That was until I got woken up by my beautiful pregnant girlfriend. Yep after a few tries we did it! She looked at me with wide eyes.

Y/N: My water just broke.

Wait hold the fuck up a minute. Did I hear that right? No I'm probably still half asleep which is why I heard wrong.

Jimin: Kitten, could you repeat that? I don't think I heard you right.
Y/N: My fucking water just broke! Take me to the bloody hospital!

Oh shit.

I quickly nodded my head. I got up, threw on a hoodie since I was shirtless, and some jeans on. I went over to my Kitten and changed her clothes into one of those pregnancy dresses which she looks really cute in. I picked up the bag we had prepared just in case this ever happened. Which it is. Then I picked her up bridal style, then ran to the car. Since it was 3:47am there weren't really any cars so I speed to the hospital since my kitten was yelping in pain. Looks like the contractions are kicking in. When we arrived to the hospital I parked in front of the entrance not giving a fuck. I ran to my Kitten's side of the door then picked her up and ran into the hospital.

Jimin: My girlfriends water broke!

Ok maybe I was overreacting a little. But she was in pain and I didn't like seeing her like this.

Nurse: Sir—

She stopped talking when she saw me. Being recognized really does come in handy. She ran and got a wheelchair telling me to place my Kitten on there. They rolled her into a room. I ran behind them.