Bonus Part 1

The Day They Found Out Y/N Was Pregnant.

Y/N's POV
I've been feeling super nauseous and tired these past few days. I've been getting up in the morning and I have to run to the bathroom to throw up. Jimin made me an appointment at the doctors office and we're going today. He kisses my forehead telling me everything will be okay then picks out my outfit.

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

He drove us to the doctors office

He drove us to the doctors office. When we got there we went to go sign in. We took a seat then waited for the the doctor to call us in. When it was my turn we both headed to the room, following the doctor. She took some blood tests and said she would be back in a few minutes. When she left Jimin came to sit beside me, he kissed my forehead telling me everything would be okay. When the doctor came in she was all smiley and bubbly.

Doctor: Congratulations! You're pregnant!

She left the room to give me and Jimin some privacy. I turned to look at him and saw tears in his eyes. He picked me up spinning me around.

Jimin: I'm going to be a dad! I'm going to be a dad!

I laughed through my happy tears. We're going to be parents. He put me down then started to leave kisses all over my face saying "I love you" after each one.

Y/N: I love you too.

A few days later

Jimin organized a dinner for his company so he could tell all his employees the news. The rest of the guys don't know either so it will be a surprise for them. I was apparently only 2 weeks pregnant so I wasn't showing yet. I put on the dress Jimin got me for today.