Bonus Chapter 2

Day of Y/N's Baby Shower

Y/N's POV
I was currently sitting in a chair watching the girls and guys running around the the venue Jimin rented for my baby shower. They didn't let me do anything. Jimin said "I don't want my Kitten doing any work today. You might harm the baby." I sigh and tug on Lisa's sleeve.

Y/N: Can I please help? I'm bored.

Just as Lisa was about to respond Jimin came in and said

Jimin: No.

Then walked off to help Yoongi with decorations. I sighed then walked to the bathroom to fix my dress.

When I go out I see guests already arriving

When I go out I see guests already arriving. Jimin grabs my hand to go greet them with me.

Only me and the girls know the gender of the baby

Only me and the girls know the gender of the baby. Rosé and Jisoo said they wanted a girl. Jennie and Lisa wanted a boy. When we found out it was a girl Rosé as well as Jisoo were ecstatic. Me and Jimin walked hand in hand to the guests to greet them as well as thank them for coming. When we said hello to Jimin's parents they gave us hugs congratulating us over and over again. It was finally time for the gender reveal. Jimin looked nervous. I was relaxed already knowing the gender of the baby. Namjoon entered with a huge fake cake that would burst with pink confetti, thus revealing that we are having a girl. Jimin intertwined our hands as the two reporters who we allowed in recorded all of it, just waiting to spread the news. On the count of three Taehyung would press the button.

Y/N: One.
Jimin: Two.
Y/N: Three!

The cake bursted into pink shiny confetti everywhere. Everyone cheered and applauded. Jimin hugged me gently then bent down in front of my baby bump.

Jimin: We're waiting for you my new little Princess. We can't wait to finally meet you.
Jimin stood up we both placed our hands on my bump as we locked lips. We were finally having our own little happy family.

The End