The beginning

There was two boys named Zack and Jason. They were best friends longer than they could remember. They both had a lot in common. They both wanted to become astronauts at the start then they wanted to be doctors. But as they grew up they didn't really think it suited their character.

After they both became contract killers at the age of 18, sounds weird right but they were weird teenagers. Although being a contract killer at that age is very weird they billions and billions of dollars. No one really knew that they were contract killers except people they trusted. Those people were their friends named Mike, John, Jack, Shawn, Juliet and Amanda. When Zack and Jason first told them they were shocked but also happy that they wouldn't kill them because they are their closest friends. One day all the friends were sitting on a bench near a park. 

"How come we don't buy a mansion so we don't have to live with our parents anymore, Zack and Jason won't you guys will be able to afford it right?" Asked Juliet. Zack and Jason nodded, "Yep, we rich remember" they replied. A few days later they found a huge mansion for sale. As soon as they saw it they bought it. They then phoned their friends to say they found a house they could all fit in.