Lilli's Past

Zack was running down the hall like it was no ones business. "I got to find her. I got to find her." Zack thought as he was running. Lilli really didn't have time to be running like a headless chicken and stopped Zack. "Why did you stop me?" Zack asked in a furious tone. "There is no point running like headless chickens not knowing where you are heading to or even having a clue where they are." replied Lilli. "What is your deal with Amanda anyway?" Zack looked more down than ever. "I dunno. I just really like her." Zack replied. "Enough of me. What's your deal. How did you even end up here?" Lilli and Zack continued walking around. "It was 7 years ago. No Mans family and my family use to be really close....until they got consumed on the dark side of life. They killed my family. And they kidnapped my brother and I." Lilli said as she shed one or two tears. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that. What happened to your brother?" Zack asked. Lilli had a depressed look on her face and replied, "My brother was tortured and watched me get-" "you don't have to finish that sentence." Zack interrupted, "sorry I asked" "it's really fine." replied Lilli, "You didn't know." They both walked down the hall. "I may look like I'm your age but I'm really not." Lilli said. "I'm actually 25 years old. I have no clue why I look so young." Zack looked at her almost as if he was fascinated by her statement. "So how old were you when everything went down?" Zack asked. "I was 15 when I was kidnapped and 17 when I was raped. So yea pretty young." Lilli replied in a oddly normal tone. "Oh shit... You were so young. You didn't deserve that. I mean you did just save my ass." Zack said as he gave a small chuckle. "Yea I know I don't but it's what I get. It doesn't phase me though so it's ok. And about me saving your ass trust me it was nothing." Lilli replied. They then walked into a room with triangle shaped lights and saw Amanda and Juliet laying on the floor with tape around their mouths. Without any hesitation Zack freed them both and pulled the tape off their face."Oh be gentle!" they both yelled. "It's so good to see you both." Zack said as he gave them both a tight hug. "Zack can we speed things up a bit. We gotta leave as soon as possible." Lilli said as she snapped her fingers. Zack nodded and started walking towards the door but Amanda pulls him by the arm and said, "Zack there are tons of killer robot things in the next room. We can't just leave." Zack looked at the door that Amanda and Juliet was pointing at and before he could open the door Shawn grabbed Lilli by the throat. "You really thought I was going to let you off easy huh." Shawn said as he choked her.