The move in

It was the day the friends were gonna move in. They all walked to the mansion. "Daaaaaaanm thats biig" exclaimed Jack. They all ran inside. "There are fucking 17 rooms and 18 bathrooms!" Yelled Shawn. "How much did it cost?!" Asked Juliet. Zack replied, "Thats for us to know Juliet." As they chose their rooms Jason's parents came in to give some stuff. Jason looked threw the bag and found something weird "CONDOMS! Why!?!" They replied, "Well we know how you and Zack are so we just wanted to make sure you guys have protection." Zack then came in and saw the condoms, "Oh shit! More condoms. You can put that in our condom draw." Said Zack sarcastically. Jason's parents then said their goodbyes.

A few hours later Zack walked passed Amanda's room. She was busy getting dressed and her door was open. Zack slowly leaned by the door and looked at her. Jason saw Zack and asked him "Hey bro, what you looking at?" As he bit into a chip. CRUNCH! Amanda turned around and asked, "What the fuck are you guys doing?" Jason acted stupid and said "Yeah I told you this is the best chips in the world, hehehe" as he walked away slowly. Amanda said very quickly, "Byee." And shut the door in his face. Few hours later everyone got tired while watching Deadpool. All of them went to go sleep except for Zack and Shawn. As it came to the end of the movie Zack heard a glass break in the kitchen. "Everyone went to bed who could it be?" Asked Shawn nervously. Zack pulled out his gun from underneath the coach. "You keep a gun under the COACH!?" said Shawn in a confused voice. Zack didn't respond he just walked slowly to the kitchen.