Ambushed

It was early morning and the crew were walking towards a small town. "Let's get something to eat." Suggested Jason. Amanda checks the time on her watch and asks, "What place on earth will be open at 5 in the morning?" Jason then replied, "Oh sorry." Zack looked around the town. "Let's chill under there." Zack said as he was pointing underneath a surprisingly clean bridge. They all agreed and walked to the bridge. They all were sitting there for some time then Zack saw something with the corner of his eye.He asked Mike to come with him to check who that was. They came to the back of the building where the figure ran and the figure was standing there. Mike shouted, "HEY! Who you?" The mysterious figure just looked at Mike and Zack but made them freeze in confusion. He then ran away. "Zack? Did you see Shawn for a second." Mike asked in a confused voice. "Yeah, but that can't be him the bus blew up. Maybe its just someone that looks like him." Zack replied trying to make sense of what he saw. He then saw a gun laying on the floor. "Cool, ooooh and there is ammo in here." Zack thought to himself. He put the gun on the side of his gun belt. They walked back to the group and saw a older boy talking to the group. "Who is this?" Asked Mike. "Oh its just a guy that lives around here." Jason replied while eating some grapes the boy gave him. "My name is Sisko." Said the boy. "Hey I didn't see anyone or any cars except you. Is this town abandoned?" Asked Amanda. "Well yes mostly people try and avoid coming here and some people don't even know about this place cause its not on any map of any kind." Replied the Sisko. "Oh really, what happened?" Asked Aaliyah. "Some kind of virus was spread here so the army came to kill everyone here." Zack immediately pulled out the gun and pointed it at Sisko. "Do you have the virus?!" Zack said in a very hostile voice. Everyone jumped up and tried to make Zack put the gun down but he wouldn't. So everyone just stood behind him leaving Sisko at gun point. "I don't have the virus." Sisko said slowly. "Ok fine I believe you.....for now." Zack said in a not so sure if he trust Sisko voice. "I think we should start walking." Suggested Amanda. They nodded in agreement. They walked a good couple of hours they passed a lot of crashed airplanes. "Hey ummm where are we?" Asked Juliet nervously. "We are at like a battlefield type of place I think cause look there is people laying in that planes. And I think they are dead." Zack replied and looked at Sisko. Sisko was just there silent and looked like he knew where they were. "They first planted the virus here. Everyone laying there is either dead or worse." Sisko said in a very scared voice. Everyone looked at Sisko. "Can we get the virus, Sisko?" Aaliyah asked. "I don't think you guys can. You would of been laying on the floor by now. I think you guys are immune." They all looked at each other and started talking about it. Zack wasn't really that interested though he was more worried about the people in the planes. He heard weird noises from the planes. He was gonna go check the planes out but then someone shot a rocket launcher at one of the planes. BOOOM! The plane blew up and the group fell over. "Quick get behind that tank!" Sisko ordered. They all ran and his behind the tank. "Why the fuck is there so much planes and shit here!?" Jason asked in a confused voice. "THATS THE LEAST OF OUR PROBLEMS!!" shouted Mike. Then someone shot another rocket at them. "Fuck we gonna die." Aaliyah said hopelessly. Sisko looked around and saw guns on a plane that was opposite them. He ran towards it and shouted, "Come on guys here is armory!" They all ran behind him. Then someone kicked the tank they were hiding behind over. "Shit" Zack said while panting. They grabbed guns and started shooting the guy that kicked the tank over. The guy didn't even flinch when the bullets hit him. Then another figure behind him wearing a white and grey hood shot a rocket at them. The two guys then ran at them and drew out there swords. "What the fuck. Are the some kind of super soldiers?!" Asked Juliet while reloading her gun. "Wait that one guy looks like Shawn." Amanda said. "I think that is him." Replied Mike. "Wow half of his face is like melted and the other half is like a robot......and he has a robot arm, man I want that." Jason said while shooting Shawn. The group just continued to shoot Shawn and the other guy but that didn't do anything. Eventually Shawn and the guy got to the plane they were standing on. "Looks like we going into a fist fight." Sisko said out of breath. "HAHAHA! You think this is gonna be a fist fight. No its not gonna." Said the mysterious figure as him and Shawn pulled their swords. "Amanda, Juliet, Aaliyah stay behind and only shoot if you are in the clear." Zack ordered. The girls agreed. Zack, Jason, Mike and Sisko ran towards Shawn and the other guy. They fought for some time throwing punches, kicks, head buts and objects. Shawn punched Jason and Sisko out cold. "Get the girls I'll deal with this two." Ordered Shawn. The guy went to fetch the girls. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Mike shouted while trying to punch Shawn. Shawn dodged all of Mikes punches. Shawn then just took out his sword and stabbed Mike in the shoulder. "AAAAAAAAH!!!!" Screamed Mike while he fell over. As Shawn was about to kick Mike out cold Zack punched Shawn in the face. Shawn fell over and said, "You can pack a nice punch, But can you dodge mine." Shawn got up and punched Zack in the face faster than the eye can see. Zack, Jason and Sisko was knocked out cold and Mike was just laying on the ground not being able to move. The mysterious guy came to Shawn with all the girls knocked out. "Let's take them to our prison." Suggested the mysterious guy. Shawn agreed and tied the boys and girls to a rope and dragged them along the road giving them cuts and bruises.