It's Too Late (ShadowxReader) Finale

RXZlcnl0aGluZyBpcyBzdGFydGluZyB0byBmYWxsIGFwYXJ0LCBhbmQgaXTigJlzIGFsbCBZT1VSIGZhdWx0LiA=
————————————————————————
Reader's POV

"Red has fallen asleep: Vio next to him linked to Red's cot. Something definitively happened there," I informed Shadow.

"Same with Green is sleeping; so is Blue," he replied back, "It seems like everyone collapsed ever since my last visit with Vaati." He knelt down to analyze the ground once more. It was untouched for a long time. "I only recognize your footprints; when was the last time you've seen them?"

I blinked and shuttered "Five days ago before they went to their trip."

Shadow glared down to the floor, his plum hair glistening in the shadows. "I see... something has happened. Everyone became horny animals since you've came here. Vaati must have done something to you."

I scoffed, offended. "Why me?!" I had a stunned glare. Only for my face to soften nervously as he leaned in closer. I backed up only for his hands to clench up on my shoulder. Wincing in fear, he leaned over taking a whiff against my neck.

"It seems to be a bit too late to prevent all of this from stopping." He muttered, "I think think... I think Vaati did something to you, you're unable to stop these changes."

"C-changes?" He nodded, "what changes. I—" he let go and backed up plugging his nose.

"I need to stay away from you, before I lose my head," He turned red, running off and hiding. I start to pant hard, my body started to throb.

"W...what did you do?" I hide inside my rented cabin, hiding and panting harder, looking down, I notice my finger starting to brush against my core, I stopped myself just in time.

"N-no... what did Vaati do... mmff..." I lied down on my bed, standing still, shuddering hard as they started to brush against my core once more, I make a mew as I buck my hips briefly, I felt like my body was not in my control anymore as my hand started to slide under my panties. My body throbbed more and more, as my thumb brushes against my clit, I had a shock that hit me hard, I couldn't stop, bucking my hips harder as my other hand started to creep against my chest, tweaking my nipple. "...no fair; stop it." I finally took a harsh breath, my willpower started to boost up once more, only for it to weaken and continue my itching urge, my moans started to become more audible.
I couldn't stop; my body throbbed painfully, but the thing that throbbed violently was my wanting, drooling cunt, I plunge my fingers inside and continue to touch myself, the more I continued the more my sanity was chipped away. My lip biting as I start to weep, my frustration was unbearable, my fingers weren't enough, I wanted someone to plunge inside me once more. I couldn't release anything like this.

The door swung open as I stopped abruptly: Vaati.

He stepped inside and locked the door, smirking. "I just want to thank you for helping me~ you were a great puppet for my destruction." He asserted.

"W-what."

"Thanks to you, the other four are dead," he licked his lips "you let their guard down at ease with your scent. The scent of a succubus." My eyes widened: stunned, paralyzed. He stepped closer, chuckling coldly as he watched me flinch every time he stepped closer. "What I didn't expect was the fact that the scent was so strong that they eventually didn't need you to bug out, making it easier to do my dirty work~"

"N-no... you're lyi—"

"Your body can't help it, you're suffering the most it seems. So... I want to heal you." I backed against a wall shuffling. "You seem scared~" His body started to trap me, so I couldn't run; he covered my mouth with his shirt so that I couldn't scream. "Your hero's won't save you now. You're mine," his tongue pressed against my ear, making my body start to melt against the bed.

"N...mmf~" I wanted this... why did I want this?

He ignored my plea, pressing his body against mine. He started to massage my chest. "You developed quite well since I met you."

"Prrff," I spat; unfortunately the gag blocked my voice.

"No need to offend me~ you'll be mine, wanting me every day, wouldn't hat sound nice?" I started to muffle, trying to squirm hard.

"Stay away from her, master." Shadow asserted from the door.

"Stand down Shadow." He commanded, she wants this as much as I do.

"The lady said no," Shadow claimed, "let her go this instant."

Vaati squeezed my chest, making me squeal and moan, "or what?" Shadow's face was scribbled on with horror. He felt helpless, stepping back. "That's what I thought. She wants to get raped."

"Stop this now!" His darkness started to grow, the day light started to look like midnight, a few strings started to launch at him harshly, pinning him against a chair, the strings started to link, thickening to chains, "she won't read this! Not like this! Dana will be heart broken all because of your selfishness!" He spat, "Dana wouldn't write this... Y/N wouldn't want this. So end this!" He screamed.

My heart melted, sighing in relief. Once he snapped his fingers, Vaati slowly started to fall asleep, and the scent was noticeably fading away. His head pivoted to my shivering body. "Are you alright?"

I nodded.

"Okay, we need to run before he wakes up..." I finally calmed down, rubbing my legs together before following behind him. His hand tightened against my wrist, running with me.

"...I love you Y/N... I felt like this since... a while."

I froze once more. "Why?" I asked Shadow.

He shook his head annoyed, "Y/N if you wanted a romantic answer I can't give you one because I don't know, I just fucking do, but Emotional Personas is coming to an end. I can only spend time with you one last time before you end this book. It's heart breaking, isn't it?"

My eyes begin to shut, trying to hide my tears. "I know..."

"Hey..." he tucked my chin under his warm hands: "You can read this story as much as you want." His buttery voice started to calm me down. "It's bittersweet isn't it. I can be with you one last time... let's take advantage of that, okay?" I nodded, as tears run down. As Shadow Link kissing my face, my body slowly melting against him as he grinded against weak body. I moan quietly. Shutting my eyes I kissed him once more. The forest was ours, he lied me down, kissing my neck. I mewed quietly letting his hands controlled me.
His growls over tuned my voice, whispering nothings into my ear.
His tent started to grow fast, poking my navel. I gasped, wondering how his cock would fit inside, it was as long as most of my stomach. "I know..." he blushes hard. "I don't know it will fit without hurting you, but I think you need to lube it up first." He takes off his tunics and his tights, as his red, throbbing member poked out on his own.
"Come on..." he commanded quietly. Panting hard I started to ravish it like a meal, as I hear his growls again. It starts twitching violently. "W-where... WHERE!" I pulled out, as I let it lock on to my chest, he spilled against them, as I painted harder. "Okay... it should be enough."
My hungry minge swelled up, drooling. His cock starting to toy with my pearl as I moaned quietly. "Tell me when Y/N" I nodded, biting my lip hard.
As the head started to tease my hymen, it popped my cherry violently as he covered my mouth before my screams could echo around the forest, he thrusted without me adjusting. My cervix might have been crushed due to his force. "Jeez it's tight as hell..." he starred to thrust faster, grabbing my knees and letting them wrap around his waste. "I can't get enough from this cunt." He watched me muffle and moan, covering my mouth, as I blushed hard. As he continued he rubbed my bean with his fingers, watching me arch my back and squirt hard against his abs. My G-spot stopped swelling up. "Mm~" he thrusted harder his balls turning blue. "I'm going to cum..."

"Cum... cum inside... I whimpered."

He nodded, taking a new more greedy thrust, before his warm seed started to fill up my womb, it wouldn't spill a drop just before lying down against me, we panted like animals. "I'm sorry it had to come to this Y/N. It looks like you're done reading... I wish I could spend time with you more." He shut his eyes. As picking me up bridal, he lied me down against his cabin, crawling inside the bed with me. His cock slide inside me, plugging it in before we both falling asleep peacefully.
————————————————————————
Shadow's Pov
R29vZGJ5ZSBsb3ZlLg==