START

"I made a deal with you Jho. Tuloy or not?" Bea said as tears streamed down her cheeks. Now Jho is more confused. "Why is she crying?", she thought to herself. This was supposed to be a happy occasion.

---------------------------------------------------------

Years have passed but Jho is still very reluctant about this. "Really? Bea? And me?? A THING???" Jho have heard rumors that Bea has a crush on her. Knowing her, she always thought to herself that Bea was just this clingy to everybody but they seem to disagree.

"Di mo talaga makita? Ano ba Jho. Ang slow mo naman." Jia said because she really wants to help her best friend here.

"Bakit ba Ji? I've never seen her as more than a friend. I mean, open naman ako sa kung anong pwede mangyari. Pero bakit parang alanganin?" Jho admits that this is weird but she also can't deny the fact that Bea is super maalaga when it comes to her. She really cares for her.

"Pagbigyan mo naman kasi kami ang kinukulit eh!" Jia laughed as she said those.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bea and Jho's friendship started through common friends. Kaya hindi na rin nakapagtataka kung bakit hindi rin sila ganoon ka-close nung una. But every time the barkada hangs out, Bea reaches out to Jho. Siya kasi yung tipong madaldal at madaling pakisamahan. Hindi nauubusan ng kwento.

Jho on the other hand, is the total opposite. Wala masyadong kibo. Nakikinig pero hindi masyadong nakiki-interact. But her friends swear to God na once makilala mo siya ay super kulit din nito.

"Hey Jho."

"Hi Bea." Super tipid niyang sagot.

"I might seem FC here pero I haven't really met you? I mean, you know, aside from the fact that I know your name is Jho. Nothing else." Bea smiled, hoping that Jho would give in to her request.

"Okay? Uhm. Para madagdagan ng konti yung alam mo, my name is Jhoana Louisse Maraguinot. I know sobrang haba kaya Jho na lang talaga." She laughed and Bea looked at her with eyes full of interest.

"I'm Isabel Beatriz de Leon. Nice to meet you Jhoana Louisse!" Bea offered her hand and Jho shook it.

"Too formal?" They both thought to themselves.

"So Jho, tell me things about you."

"Gaya naman ng ano?" Medyo naguluhan si Jho kasi sobrang dami na pwedeng ikwento pero bakit niya naman sasabihin lahat.

"Alam mo yon. Yung parang grade school. You go to the front of the class to introduce yourself. Mga basic lang muna." Bea smiled because she's really eager to know this girl in front of her.

"Ano ba yan. Yan pa naman ang pinaka-hate kong part sa school. Every start na lang ng school year may ganyang paandar." Bea laughed at Jho's honesty. "So I am from Batangas. My mother's name is Lovel and my father's name is John. I have a younger sister named Janel."

"Sige, my turn. Taga diyan lang ako sa may kabilang kanto." She paused for a moment then it happened. They were crying from too much laughter.

"Bwisit!! Interesado pa man din sana ako tapos yun lang pala." Jho said in between her laughter. Bea somehow felt that her cheeks were heating up. "Interesado."

"Kidding aside, I'm from Quezon City lang naman. I told you nasa kabilang kanto lang kami eh, ayaw mo namang maniwala." They both chuckled. "Mom's name is Det and Elmer naman name ng dad ko. I have my Kuya Loel and I'm their baby girl." Napangiti si Jho. "Cute naman nung baby girl."