THREE

FLASHBACK

"Guys, please help me naman oh!"

"Ano nanaman ba yan Beatriz?" Singit ni Ate Ells.

"I've decided na kasi. I'm gonna tell her. It's been what, 2 years? We all know naman na Jho's neither stupid nor manhid. Sana lang talaga it'll turn out great."

Her four friends stared at each other while smiles are slowly forming on their faces. They all thought that it's about time that Bea confessed her love for Jho. Yes, love. In a span of two years, her infatuation grew into something greater. And even though Jho was teased with her, Bea's thankful that their friendship didn't get awkward.

"G na g ako dyan!! OMG finally! Akala ko pa naman kung ano. EZ." Tatawa-tawang sabi ni Ponggay.

"You know what Bea? Kami na bahala. Pero syempre you'll provide us with funds!" Bea just smiled at Jia.

"And also foods!!" Ate Ells added kaya natawa na lang sila.

"I'm so proud of you Bei! Big girl ka na!" Maddie said sincerely.

It made Bea's heart at peace. She's grateful for very supportive friends like them.

"You already know Jhow's faves. I trust you guys okay? We're gonna do it this coming Sunday dito sa condo ko."

After saying that, everyone became excited as they started planning. Bea grabbed Maddie's wrist and led her to her room.

"Maddie, I'm scared."

"Bea de Leon? Scared? I never thought I'd hear those words from you. Bakit ba? What's bothering you?"

"I'm just afraid that she may not reciprocate my love for her."

"Wow, reciprocate. Big word Beatriz."

"Madz! I'm being serious here oh!"

"Hahaha okay sorry. Pero bakit ka ba natatakot? Tingin mo ba hindi niya talaga ibabalik sayo?"

"Mas natatakot ako dun sa thought na maybe after that ay layuan niya ako. There's nothing more painful than losing your special someone."

"Eh diba nga niloloko namin siya sayo to see what she will do. You saw na never siyang naging awkward. I think she wants you in her life enough not to mind yung pangaasar namin sainyo. Don't you think that's nice?"

Maddie's right. Jho's been sweet to her too pero alam niya sa sarili niya na walang halong malisya yun para kay Jho. She's just being a good friend.

"Alam mo Bei, I think you should talk to Jia about this. She's closer to Jho and maybe she could help you more. Alam mo naman na I'll support you no matter what, diba?

"Thank you talaga Madz. I know I could always count on you."

Bea hugged Maddie and she just gave her an "I gotchu" look. Maddie left the room while Bea's still thinking. Not long after, she heard a knock on her door kahit nakabukas naman ito.

"I heard you need to talk to the best friend of your future girlfriend?"

Bea's cheeks reddened.

"Ang bilis mo naman kiligin!"

She just held her nape dahil nahihiya siya kay Jia.

"Bei, we good. I just saw how genuine your feelings are for Jho. And I like you for that."