Chapter 15

Mekhi rubbed his tired eyes looking at the computer screen.

" It's no use... We're not enough to beat them, and the heroes are too fought out to do anything." Tai said grimly.

" It's happening today, their attacking today and still no sign of her!!!" Mekhi yelled slamming his hands down onto his key board.

" Look there's nothing we can do about it. We might as well chance it..." Aimilios said, looking out the dusty old window.

" Hey what are they doing?" Aimilios said getting up and tearing his gaze away from the window and looking at another computer screen.

" Why is Tomura at Yuuya's grave site?!" Tai shouted scrambling to the computer.

" He's already burned it up once! He won't dare try anything in day light would he?!" Tai shouted as Tomura pulled a lighter out of his pocket, flipped the lid open. A smallflame flickered from the lighter, Tomura launched the lighter over into the grave site, as was sat to a large blaze.

All of the roses slowly crumbling into ash. Tomura then walks into a large black mass leaving the scene with a large grin on his face.

"They put gasoline on everything last night.There was no way a little light could cause a blaze like that in a few seconds by itself! Why did he do that?!? To rub it in (y/n)'s face!?" Mekhi yelled as the three male watched helplessly.

" Hey look like you two..." Aimilios said showing the two boys a text

. "Listen I don't care about you date we have mor-"

"Met me at dealer 26's bunker. I think we need to speak about somethings." Aimilios read quickly.

" Listen I don't k ow what this ' Dealer 26's Bunker' is but this doesn't seem like a place I'd take a girl to do frankly anything." Aimilios said smartly.

" Dealer 26! That has to be (y/n)! We gotta hurry before anyone figures out her whereabouts!" Mekhi said grabbing his car keys and laptop before rushing to his car.

" Mekhi slow down! You're gonna crash" Tai yelled holding onto the handle bars

. " Hold on to something! We're going off blacktop!" Mekhi shouted spinning the steering wheel around until it went from the normal road and into the bumpy forest floor.

" Couldn't we have taken the road!?" Aimilios shouted as he bounces around in the back seat, even slamming his head into the window

"Damn it that hurt!" He groaned as the car began to slow down then it came to a stop. Mekhi was the first to jump out of the car and rush in.

"(Y/n) listen we have a big problem the League is going to attack the city to-"

" Oh are we now?" Tomura said petting on an artificial human.

" H-how did you know where this place is!?" Mekhi yelled as his bones started to Incase his body.

" What you can spy on me, but we can't spy on you?" Tomura said with a sickening laugh.

" I'll let the artificial humans play with you. But before I do that!" Tomura shouted grabbing Mekhi's laptop and turning it into dust.

" I'll be leaving now. I hope you don't DIE!!" Tomura said disappearing into a warp portal.

Shock settled into Mekhi's head. ' The only proof we had of his plan!' He thought as an artificial human slammed him against the wall shattering the bones that protect him.

Mekhi!" Tai yelled as himself and Aimilios were being slung around like a rag dolls.

" Guess this is it.." Mekhi said standing shakily to gain him the pleasure of being beaten almost to death.