Chapter 14

An hour passes by as the cops chased (y/n) a cross roads. (Y/n) looks ahead to see a line of cop cars waiting across the road, each cop standing behind their doors guns blazing.

She screeches the car to halt as it spins to around then stops.

" We have you surrounded!! Step out of the car and get your hands up!" The captain yelled as (y/n) unlocked the door and walked out with her hands up.

" Get on your knees!!"

" Geeze captain I didn't know you liked it that way." (Y/n) said smirking, the captain gritted his teeth as he nodded at two men, then nodding in (y/n)'s direction.

" Not so smug are you now?" One said as he clamped on cuff on (y/n)'s hand. She grabs his head then slams it into her knee, she quick grabs him by the back of his shirt and slings him at his partner.

" You're supposed to be the strongest after pro heroes. But you see," she started kicking a man in the face. " I can take down too many heroes to count in one run. Who knows many of you I can take down." She said as a bullet flew at her head. Her teeth clamp down on the bullet, she spits it off to the side.

" That the best you got?" She said as a shower of bullets came her way.

She grabs a hold of two men slamming their heads to together, she slings one onto a cop car. His gun flies up into the air. She quickly catches it and points it at the officers.

" There is one of you and  16 of us left standing you think that will do any good?" The captain snapped. (Y/n)'s smirk grew wider.

" You see captain, I can't die. I physically cannot die! You see I'll live forever! You on the other hand," she said waving the gun around.

"Don't." (Y/n) said as she walks over to the captain. She touches the barrel of the gun to his head.

" Move and I think you all know what happens." She said unclamping the keys from his belt, she slowly walks around him and jumps into the car.

" You All can chase me agin but sadly this will all happen again." She said as she started driving.
" Get those damn cars out of the way!!" The captain yelled as the car parted for her.

' Damn That girl! Damn her!!" The captain thought clinching his fist, punching a hood of another car.

"Damn it I hate acting like a bad guy... I don't want to hurt good people.' (Y/n) thought looking over at the gun in the other seat.

' I'll have to switch cars out again...they'll be after me in this no doubt about it.' She thought driving into another city.

' After this, it'll be a straight home bound.' She thought to herself glancing around at the cars trying to find the same model as the one she is driving.

' Right there.' She thought looking at a Chevy curse in a parking lot.

"Y/n) drives up beside of it and parks the police car.  She slowly steps out of the car then busted the window to the driver side sliding the key into the key slot. The alarm went off as she began to drive off with the new car. ' Just a little longer.' She thought.

" The villain known as (y/n) has escaped federal custody, and is now on the run. Authorities believe she will be heading back to Musutafu Japan. Which is a week away from her last seen spot. If have any information in her whereabouts please contact to police." The reporter said as Izuku Shut the Tv off in a panic.

' Why is she coming back here!? She'll be taken in again! Come on (y/n) don't be so stupid to come back here.' Izuku thought as his hands began to shake.