Role casts (Rebuilding)

Heroes

Eclipse: The main protagonist. He is a young darkling who is a surviving member of the Takuni clan who got destroyed by some human samurais.

Princess Sarafina: The former queen of the Phyhara kingdom. Her clan was destroyed by the human samurais. When she is angry, she will get a demonic form. She is also a shapeshifter. She has a crush on Eclipse. 

She belongs to my good friend @realdragonlover123.

Bloodberry: A very violent and aggressive darkling. He is the only surviving member of the Neroko clan. Since he is an elite warrior from his clan, he is extremely brutal and bloodthirsty. Yet when he gonna feel attached to others, he will be completely loyal to them. He belongs to Hans4475. 

Dragon: A young shy and nervous darkling. He is one of the four surviving members of the Ekuni clan. He turned a brotherly relationship with Eclipse. He belongs to Hans4475.

Yellowrose: A wisecracking joker darkling. He is one of the four surviving members of the Ekuni clan. He belongs to Hans4475.

Greenwood: The oldest surviver of the Ekuni clan. He belongs to Hans4475.

Thornhorn: The last surviving members of the Ekuni clan. He belongs to Hans4475.

General Glowclaw: The commander of the ninja squad of the Takuni clan. He belongs to Hans4475.

                                                                                        Villains

Snake Eye: The main antagonist. Leader of a hostile clan of darklings named Jukano. He is cruel and dangerous, shows no mercy for anything and anyone, not even his own men. He belongs to Hans4475.

Irontooth: The mean and cruel warden of the Jukano clan. He belongs to Hans4475.

Evo: A vicious human samurai who for some reasons seems to be familiar with Theodore and Sarafina. He belongs to Hans4475.

                                                                                   Supporting characters

Oldleaf: A mysterious old darkling that helps Eclipse and his friends after they saved him from the Jukano clan. 

Cherry: An optimistic female darkling that later finds interest with Bloodberry. How ironic, right? She belongs to Hans4475.

The prisoners of Jukano: The Jukano clan's prisoners that helps Eclipse and his friends after they saved them.

The Dark Arms: Four small creatures that belongs to Eclipse.

Black Doom: Leader of the Takuni clan. He was Black Death's older brother and Eclipse's uncle and mentor. For some reason, he seems to be very upset over something.

Black Death: Black Doom's  younger brother and Eclipse's father and second mentor.

Theodore: A young adult skeletal creature. For some reason, he seems to be familiar with Sarafina.

 He belongs to realdragonlover123.