Prologue

For many years ago at the japanese mountains, there was a little mysterious black seed. The seed got takened by a crow who buried it under the ground on the mountain. With the years the black seed grewed into a weird big black tree with red fruits on it. Suddenly appeared a new species that feeded on the tree's fruits. They was known as the Black Arms. However, despite they was a peaceful species, they was feared by the humans. They was treated like dangerous vermins and they hunted down by the human samurais. But one day, the god of the Black Arms, Ketoran, or Black Master, gave the clan's leader, Hritoz, a sword who can take down every enemy that attacked the clan. However, Hritoz knewed that he couldn't protect the Black Arms forever. So he sended different groups of them out different places in Japan so they could make new clans, and grew their species. The legend says, that Hritoz died in the mountains when he sacrifized himself for his clan. But the sword disappeared on a mysterious way. No one knows where it is now, and no one has founded it. Yet the legend says that the one who finds the sword will be choicened to be known as "The Guardian of the Dark Dragon sword".